Witness This !

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by Shapecity, May 15, 2006.

1. WadeDynasty

WadeDynasty JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting playmaker15:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm not one to point fingers at people but lostmyluggage, you need to get off Lebrons uno wat. It pains me to see every psot in the Cavs forum with your name on it that says, Lebron is the next Jordan, so classy etc. STFU!!!!!!!! No one cares, the Cavs are out just deal with it Lebron is good but Jeez ur really overblowing his success.</div>
    I bet he cries if LeBron decides to go somewhere else for the money. [​IMG]

2. XSV

XSV JBB The Virve Dynasty

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting playmaker15:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm not one to point fingers at people but lostmyluggage, you need to get off Lebrons uno wat. It pains me to see every psot in the Cavs forum with your name on it that says, Lebron is the next Jordan, so classy etc. STFU!!!!!!!! No one cares, the Cavs are out just deal with it Lebron is good but Jeez ur really overblowing his success.</div>

Dude you just echoed every non-Cav homers thoughts. I thank you.[​IMG]

3. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting WadeDynasty:</div><div class="quote_post">I bet he cries if LeBron decides to go somewhere else for the money. [​IMG]</div>

Well it wouldn't be for the money, since Cleveland has his bird rights and can offer more money.

Also I bet he just follows Lebron whereever he goes and stops being a Cavs fan.

4. briang8818

briang8818 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting GatorsowntheNCAA:</div><div class="quote_post">Well it wouldn't be for the money, since Cleveland has his bird rights and can offer more money.

Also I bet he just follows Lebron whereever he goes and stops being a Cavs fan.</div>It's like we share the same mind.