Wizards, Brown Could Use Each Other

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Shapecity, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Winning cures many things and erases a lot of memories ? both good and bad.
    Washington Wizards forward Kwame Brown is a perfect example.
    While Brown's play in the second half of last season was one of the few bright spots in a 25-57 campaign that many Wizards would just as soon forget, the team's success this season has made Brown's 29-game absence because of injuries largely irrelevant.
    Irrelevant, that is, unless you are talking to a member of the Wizards, losers of their last two games and a perimeter team still in need of improved interior defense and offense that only big men can provide. </div>
    Source

2. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

I am uncertain of his future here in Washington. He was due for a huge year but his injury is hurting him. It is his contract year, a team is destined to offer him a good contract, I doubt Washington will match it if it interferes in re-signing Larry Hughes.

3. og15

og15 JBB *********

Etan Thomas is looking more and more like a bad signing, considering Larry Hughes and Kwame will have to be resigned now, if their was a way of getting Etan's contract away, then Kwame should defiantely come back.

I'd like to see him on the Wizards, I still have dreams of the Arenas - Hughes - Jamison - Kwame - Haywood lineup. If Kwame can return just before the playoffs, and get in his groove in time for the playoffs, every other team better be afraid.

4. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Ahh, that lineup..is sweet...that is the only word to describe that..