Wizards@Hornets

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Bassy4MVP, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Bassy4MVP

Bassy4MVP BBW Banned

If you arent watching this game something is wrong with you. Hornets have come back from a 19 point defacit and are on the lead 85-84.

2. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

Is CP3 playing?

3. Bassy4MVP

Bassy4MVP BBW Banned

OH MY GOD!!! Arenas misses the long two, caron hits it off the backboard, jamison gets the ball, shoots a long two from the baseline and hits it with 0.05 seconds left on the clock.score is 96-95 wizardsWell, im dishearted. Another clutch shot by David West with 0.05 seconds left on the clock. He shot it from the top of the key and somehow made it. Refs are counting it and Hornets destroy the wizards winning streak of 5 games in a row.Congratulations hornets, well deserved.And no, Chris Paul aint playing.

4. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Man when I saw that David West shot go in, it just sucked the life outta me. I couldn't even sleep last night knowing that we should've won that game.

5. Bassy4MVP

Bassy4MVP BBW Banned

I hate when the Wizards get a comfortable lead but then they let their guard down and think that they are easily going to take the game. They have done this for almost every team that they blew out mid way through. Wizards need to work on staying in the lead even when they have a large lead. Ok/No just cam back and got that final shot.