Wizards Summer League News

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Shapecity, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Jarvis Hayes will be the most notable player at MCI Center today when the Washington Wizards convene their camp for rookies and free agents.
    Hayes, the third-year forward whose season ended in February when he suffered a broken kneecap, will be one of 20 players working out with the Wizards. The club will cut the roster and take a team to Las Vegas, where it will compete in the Vegas Summer League.
    Others in camp are Peter John Ramos, the team's second-round pick last season; free agent Damone Brown, who finished the season with the team after signing a pair of 10-day contracts; and Andray Blatche, the high schooler the Wizards selected in the second round of last week's draft.</div>

Source

2. og15

og15 JBB *********

This will be an interesting summer league this year. I really want to see what Blatche can do, and I'd also like to see some PJR action.

3. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

This will be a huge summer league for PJR. I think he will be seeing some time next year, and this experience will be very valuable to him.

Also, I'm interested in seeing how Blatche performs, He could be the steal of the draft if he pans out right for us.