Wizards suspend Kwame Brown

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Dr. H.H. Holmes, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Dr. H.H. Holmes

Dr. H.H. Holmes JBB JustBBall Member

I read on realgm that we suspended Kwame 1 game for that arguement that he had with Jordan. Apparently Kwame was really blowing his defensive assignments & EJ was irate.

2. jbbReal Deal

jbbReal Deal Active Member

Is it just me, or does everyone else see a trade in the future involving Kwame? How much longer does he have in his contract? I was thinking this is his last season before his option, but I'm not sure.

3. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

Kwame isn't playing good as we expected him to be, but I think he will stay in DC for another year or two.

4. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting realdealbneal:</div><div class="quote_post">Is it just me, or does everyone else see a trade in the future involving Kwame? How much longer does he have in his contract? I was thinking this is his last season before his option, but I'm not sure.</div>
    I dont see one in the future, I think he will be here for them. He is a RFA at the end of the season and I dont think Washington will give him up.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ming637:</div><div class="quote_post">Kwame isn't playing good as we expected him to be, but I think he will stay in DC for another year or two.</div>
    How do you expect him to play when he is only 50-55% healed? He hasnt gotten ANY PLAYING TIME what-so-ever and when he has been in the game he has been producing for us. Dont expect anything out of him, I know a lot of Wizard fans arent expecting anything until he is about 70-75% healed. The Wizard's organization already stated that they are going to slowly work him into the rotation.