Wizards Win their First Game

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by GArenas, Nov 11, 2007.

1. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Wizards prevent a franchise record for worst start by beating an up and coming Hawks squad on the road. Despite having a 19 point lead drop to 11, i'll take any win at this point in the season. Caron Butler remains the best player on this team this year and Gilbert looks like he needs to sit out a couple games. Antawn Jamison continues to take bad shots to make himself look good in his contract season. While our role-players finally knocked down their shots tonight. Brendan/Andray look good in the center rotation. Wizards have got to beat Indiana on Wednesday if they want to start a streak and get back above a .500 record .</p>

2. Dark Defender

Dark Defender The Dark Passenger

Part-Time Intern, Full Time Student
    How is Nick Young looking?</p>

I know his stats aren't good but that can only tell half the story sometimes, how is his defense?</p>

3. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

We really haven't seen Nick Young on the court for a good span of time. He plays with alot of energy and is not a bad defender. He usually gets minutes around the end of the first/second quarter and capitalizes. Does tend to not drive and pull up for a jumper I want to see him be more aggresive.</p>