Wizards Work Out Invitee's

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by GArenas, Jun 5, 2007.

1. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Re: Wizards Work Out Invitee's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The Washington Wizards will begin working out draft prospects on Thursday and Friday at Verizon Center. The Wizards, who hold the 16th and 47th selections in the June 28 draft, have scheduled visits on Thursday with point guard Taurean Green (Florida), point guard Jared Jordan (Marist), center Jason Smith (Colorado State) and center Larry Turner (Tennessee State).

On Friday, the team is scheduled to host point guard Javaris Crittenton (Georgia Tech), guard-forward Derrick Byars (Vanderbilt), guard Jamon Gordon (Virginia Tech), forward Josh McRoberts (Duke), forward-center Anthony Tolliver (Creighton), shooting guard Nick Young (USC) and guard Sun Yue (China).</div>
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...7060401674.html

I'm sort of dissapionted that Tiago Splitter isn't on this list but most of these guys seem reasonable. I wanna see what Nick Young and Jason Smith show in the camp. Interesting and mostly icely chosen players.

2. nextstar1019

nextstar1019 BBW Member

yeah, what do u think about sun yueI sure hope we dont take mcroberts

3. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

I really like Jared Jordan because of his vision and passing skills. Now Sun Yue, I don't think he'll be good and probably won't even get drafted, but he's worth a shot.

4. nextstar1019

nextstar1019 BBW Member

I like jordan too, I think that he will be a great point guard off of the bench, but at the draft camp he had the worst vertical there...14inches

5. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

I agree with nextstar1019. McRoberts' game just won't translate to the NBA. The guy is fairly athletic, but I see him being a big bust. Nick Young, Tiago Splitter, Rudy Fernandez, and Morris Almond are all fine with me. Not sure about Jason Smith, though.

6. noballer08

noballer08 BBW Elite Member

I really like Morris Almond, I think a lot of teams are sleeping on this guy. His defense isn't the best, but he's got skills offensively.