Wizards Worried About "Dirty" Bulls

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by Shapecity, Apr 22, 2005.

1. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting og15:</div><div class="quote_post">I don't know how putting up numbers retracts that fact the he's overly aggressive, but he definately had a very good game, no denying that.</div>

well we were going back and forth on my opinion that Gilbert saying those comments showed lack of playoff experience.

The playoff experienced teams usually refrain from answering the questions he answered. Because it could give the other team extra motivation. The point wasnt defence. thats why i replied the way i did. Its seems as if those comments had an effect on Noch's game and helped the bulls pull off game 1.
    ( you would probably have to read our whole debate to understand)

2. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

There's no question in my mind that Nocioni's performance and the coinciding "dirty" remarks were more than just a coincidence. He was really fired up tonight, more than likely because of the "bulletin board material" provided by Arenas. I have to give michiganave a lot of credit for calling it. I hope the 25 points and 18 boards is enough to keep Gilbert's mouth shut for the time being.

3. og15

og15 JBB *********

I don't think it was the result of the comments at all, but it could have fired him up, who knows, he did play big minutes in the game though, and yes he played very well. We'll see how things progress....

4. Umer remU

Umer remU JBB Banned Member

i think calling noch "dirty" really sparked him, but i mean the dirtiest play this year was in preseason when larry hughes pused kirk hinrick into luol deng, and when haywood pushed kirk and then through a punch at antonio davis, he desiverved to get his ass layed out by AD, it was so funny how scared haywood was when AD chased(hunted) him down and through him to the floor

5. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Umer remU:</div><div class="quote_post">i think calling noch "dirty" really sparked him, but i mean the dirtiest play this year was in preseason when larry hughes pused kirk hinrick into luol deng, and when haywood pushed kirk and then through a punch at antonio davis, he desiverved to get his ass layed out by AD, it was so funny how scared haywood was when AD chased(hunted) him down and through him to the floor</div>

Yeah ,put a wig on Hawood and some clown makeup and ud think he was moonwalking.
    His eyes lit up like a christmas tree. If youve ever seen a kid that is gonna get a spanking, he had that exact same look.