World Cup 2006

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by ASUFan22, Jun 9, 2006.

1. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBlaze @ Jul 3 2006, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Thank you Mixx, and that was a bullsh** call.</div>No Problem and they it was, I know Cristiano Ronaldo his gay face look alike will get killed in England when he comes back for the season again :boxin: Rooney will go Bruce Lee stay on him :brucelee: . He messed with the wrong people. The Refs were the gayest ever.

2. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

This should be one helluva game today. I have Italy winning.

3. ASUFan22

Wow, what a great game! That was the best one of the tournament in my opinion. I told you guys Italy would win(and are better than England,teehee). I feel so bad for those German fans though. I'd be devastated.

4. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

ITALIA MUTHA FUCKAZZ!!!Wooh... feels good to have your team from the start go to the finals. Whoever they face may it be France or Potugal they will kick assWOOTIXIATION

5. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

I didnt see the Italy-Germany game, but I was kind of suprised that Germany didnt play the same aggressive style they did against Argentina. The Portugal-France game should be more interesting, imo. I'm really excited for that one.

6. ASUFan22

Germany played very well. Just in the last couple minutes the crumbled... I'll miss the first half of tommorow's game because of summer school. :-/

7. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

The Germans thought they were going to go to PK so they were like lets just calm down save engery but they didn't know the Italians play to the LAST f*cking! Minute so they lost Idc!

8. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Italy played extremely good defence, Germany didnt get many shots.Also Italy had so many close goals, they were bound to get one of them in, and it happened at the end of the extention... which was very good.

9. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

France baby Zidane is playing like its his last game everytime and it really is haha.

10. ASUFan22

The final is going to be close. I don't know who to choose but I think i'll go with Italy in overtime or PK's because of their goalie.Germany should beat Portugal 1-0 in the other game.

11. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

Umm You do understand it SUCKS are PK's bro there 0-3 in PK's and No one has the leg to kick it past Franch goalie. We know France has legs to kick it over the Italy goalie cause he is NOT better then the Portugals goalie Ricardo.

12. jhowardfan

jhowardfan BBW Elite Member

France is the sh*t right now. They are on a roll, theyll win the cup easy now. Italy is no match for a rejuvenated Zidane and a French Team that is playing extremely well right now.

13. chainkilla

chainkilla BBW Member

But Italy did beat Germany, who has the best keeper in the tournament. How could they not beat the French keeper?

14. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Italy wins 2-0.Mark it. It will happen. Mark it.

15. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chainkilla @ Jul 6 2006, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>But Italy did beat Germany, who has the best keeper in the tournament. How could they not beat the French keeper?</div>No Argentina had the best goal keeper, Germany would have lost if the Argentina goalie didn't get hurt. And you and for damn well Argentina would kill Italy. But why did Germany win because there the best in PK's in the world Germany is born to kick PK's there freaking 4-0 in PK's well Italy is 0-3 in PK's if the German Vs. Italy game went to PK's it would be France Vs. Germany in the world cup you know that damn every well if you fallow futball like I do.

16. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

Yeah, Europe doesn't have the best goalies in the world they are just lucky.

17. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

<span style="color:#FF0000">Post Edited. Keep the insults to yourself. This is my final warning. ~ Zards</span>

18. ASUFan22

No Argentina did not have the best goalie. During the game they were talking about him being the weakness of the team. The Italian goalie, Portugal's goalie, Germany's and the French goalie(even though he does some dumb things) are probably all better. And until the Italian goalie can give up 1 goal I will call him the best. I know his defense is good but he's faced some tough teams and hasn't allowed a goal yet.

19. OSUBucksfan09

OSUBucksfan09 BBW Member

Italy Will Beat France IMO, Italy has the beast goaley as well, he let up one goal this world cup finals torny and it was an own goal, argintina's didnt do that.

20. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

We will all see who wins on Sunday. I got France all the way since I started liking them.