World Cup 2006

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by ASUFan22, Jun 9, 2006.

1. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

Congrats to Italy on there 4th World Cup win. They played great. France play better I think France should have won it becuase France faced, Spain 3-1, Brazil 1-0, Portugal, 1-0 and Italy didn't have teams to play like that so France had a harder road of getting to the World Cup Fianls then Italy did. Im happy that EUROPE WON THE WORLD CUP AGAIN FOR THE 9th TIME AND NORTH AMERICA NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL!!!! Im Happy that France made second, Germany should have been in the Finals but oh well they play good also. !!!!!EUROPE IS THE BEST!!!!!<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jul 9 2006, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>YEAH EVERYONE HATES YOU FRANCE GET THE HELL OUT OF GERMANY YOU SUCK FRANCE!!!!!!!! ZIDANE SUCKS!!!!</div>Germanys dont hate France HAHAHA......Gemanys/Europeans/The World Hate Americans....which is the truth!!!

2. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mixx @ Jul 9 2006, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Germanys dont hate France HAHAHA......Gemanys/Europeans/The World Hate Americans....which is the truth!!!</div>Too bad America didn't lose to Italy like your terrible team France did!!!!!!!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF GERMANY YOU FRENCHIES GO SHAVE YOUR ARMPITZ AND GET LUNG CANCER HAHAHHAHAHAIHJDUIHSDFIOJDSFO

3. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

:HAHAHA:

4. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jul 9 2006, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Too bad America didn't lose to Italy like your terrible team France did!!!!!!!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF GERMANY YOU FRENCHIES GO SHAVE YOUR ARMPITZ AND GET LUNG CANCER HAHAHHAHAHAIHJDUIHSDFIOJDSFO</div>Too bad we DIDN'T LOSE TO GHANA..... AMERICA SUCKS Motherf*cker YOU DUMBASSS REDNECKS WILL ALWAYS SUCK.........GET IT DONE HAHHAHAHAHAHA FAGSSSS!!!!!!Oh Zards I dont give a sh*t if you ban me cause that fag started it so yeah :closedeyes:

5. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

YOU DIDN'T PLAY GHANA DUMMY DID YOU EVEN WATCH MAN U R STOOPID!!!!!!IT'S PROBLY A GOOD THING TOO BECAUSE FRANCE PREFERS TO PLAY PUSSY EUROPE TEAMS!!!THIS WORLD CUP JUST PROVES THAT FRANCE WILL NEVER BE AS GREAT AS BRAZIL!!! WOOOOOO BRAZIL HAS FIVE AND FRANCE HAS ONE STILL!!! WOOOOOO!!!Edit: YOUR TEAM GETS MORE HARD BREAD THAN GOALS WOOO!!!!!

6. melo

melo Magic

Honestly, my respect for zidane sky rocketed. That italian dude is the scum of the earth, just youtube his name and watch the vids. He twisted his nipples and then threw racist comments towards Zidane.Headbutt was awesome.

7. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jul 10 2006, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>YOU DIDN'T PLAY GHANA DUMMY DID YOU EVEN WATCH MAN U R STOOPID!!!!!!IT'S PROBLY A GOOD THING TOO BECAUSE FRANCE PREFERS TO PLAY PUSSY EUROPE TEAMS!!!THIS WORLD CUP JUST PROVES THAT FRANCE WILL NEVER BE AS GREAT AS BRAZIL!!! WOOOOOO BRAZIL HAS FIVE AND FRANCE HAS ONE STILL!!! WOOOOOO!!!Edit: YOUR TEAM GETS MORE HARD BREAD THAN GOALS WOOO!!!!!</div>I KNOW BUT, YOU DUMBASS AMERICANS DID AND GUESS WHAT YOU DUMBASSES LOST GOOD WHILE THE WHOLE EUROPE WAS LAUGHING THERE ASSES OFF AND WE EVEN MADE A PARTY CAUSE YOU DUMBASSES LEFT EUROPE THANK GOD!!!!!!!<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Melo061 @ Jul 10 2006, 05:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Honestly, my respect for zidane sky rocketed. That italian dude is the scum of the earth, just youtube his name and watch the vids. He twisted his nipples and then threw racist comments towards Zidane.Headbutt was awesome.</div>Zidane won World Cup Best Player Award, which is sweet :happy0144:

8. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Opal

Opal Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC @ Jul 10 2006, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!</div> :beerchug: That was so gay how Zidanne won the mvp. The defender from Italy, umm like canavarica or w/e deserved it.

10. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

11. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

HAHHAHAH OHHH Nice one LakersFan247

12. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Camby_Land @ Jul 10 2006, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>:beerchug: That was so gay how Zidanne won the mvp. The defender from Italy, umm like canavarica or w/e deserved it.</div>Canavaro I think.ITALIA! F*ck YEAH!Like instead of america, you know... yeah.

13. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

14. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

Wow hahah, thats something.

15. jhowardfan

jhowardfan BBW Elite Member

16. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

DU!!!!! DU HAST!!!!!! DU HAST MICH!!!!!!!!!!great song :Danyway, wtf was i gonna say? o yea"TITTY TWISTER"*WHAM*hahahah, im guessing that's what happened.lol conan, what a fag i hate that guygreat video

17. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Something-To-Say @ Jul 29 2006, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>DU!!!!! DU HAST!!!!!! DU HAST MICH!!!!!!!!!!great song :Danyway, wtf was i gonna say? o yea"TITTY TWISTER"*WHAM*hahahah, im guessing that's what happened.lol conan, what a fag i hate that guygreat video</div>Why do you hate conan? IMO he is the best late night talk show host right now and the worst is probably Letterman.

18. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

talks shows sucks 98% of the time. stands true here too.