World Cup

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Agent Zero, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

The whole USA team blamed the refs [​IMG] [​IMG] and I don't blame them [as in the players]Discuss.

2. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Soccer is boring. I only watch it if I happen to see it on in spanish just to hear GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

3. bobferg

bobferg NFLC nflcentral.net Member

the refs fucked usa over so bad. no way should either of those reds have happened. that ref will never ref another world cup game for the rest of his life

4. Nebkreb

Nebkreb NFLC nflcentral.net Member

i agree with bobferg....neither were worthy of ayellow! the italian one was deserving, he elbowed McBride in the face

5. Chaintime

Chaintime NFLC nflcentral.net Writing Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianUrlacher54 @ Jun 17 2006, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Soccer is boring. I only watch it if I happen to see it on in spanish just to hear GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!</div>I am with you on this one brother.

6. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

Refs fucked USA over.. But I would rather have Ghana advance just because they are awesome.

7. links

links NFLC nflcentral.net Member

USA really needs to win there next game and do something in the next round. Otherwise soccer in the US is going to vanish again once the World CUp is over.

8. Nebkreb

apparently, the US coverage of soccer has been the best ever, so it really is crucial that america at least makes some noise

9. chang

chang NFLC nflcentral.net Member

US and Italy need to win for US to advance or the US needs to score about 3-4 goals and win.No matter what the US MUST WIN.

10. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I think they can easily take Ghana, we just have to hope that the other game goes for Italy.

11. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Capt. Comeback @ Jun 21 2006, 06:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think they can easily take Ghana, we just have to hope that the other game goes for Italy.</div>I hope the US loses so we as a country stop caring about the world cup. It's bad enough seeing it on ESPN 24-7.

12. Capt. Comeback

That's your opinion. I like to watch soccer and so do a lot of people in this country. Especially those fucking illegals.

13. GotSkillz92

GotSkillz92 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Since im spanish i love watching soccer. Theres a lot of good teams especially brazil, spain, portugal, argentina, england, etc. The whole world is watching.

14. Uptown

Uptown NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I'm not the biggest soccer fan, but I like watching the world cup. That's the only time ever that I watch soccer.

15. Nebkreb

one of my friends is from ghana and got me REALLY in to the World Cup....Ghana and the US are playing tommorrow and its gonna be intense

16. DevinHester23

I have fucking hated soccer since my parents forced me to play it when I was 7. And I disliked it even more when my brother was watching the 2002 World Cup with my dad in spanish at 7 AM and yelled "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!" when a goal was scored. Fucking woke me up. I watch it in spanish now just to hear "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!" but my dad gets pissed whenever I do it. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianUrlacher54 @ Jun 21 2006, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have fucking hated soccer since my parents forced me to play it when I was 7. And I disliked it even more when my brother was watching the 2002 World Cup with my dad in spanish at 7 AM and yelled "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!" when a goal was scored. Fucking woke me up. I watch it in spanish now just to hear "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!" but my dad gets pissed whenever I do it. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]</div>Bad day? [​IMG] I didn't ever get into soccer though, either, so I understand.

18. DevinHester23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Johnny White Guy @ Jun 21 2006, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrianUrlacher54 @ Jun 21 2006, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have fucking hated soccer since my parents forced me to play it when I was 7. And I disliked it even more when my brother was watching the 2002 World Cup with my dad in spanish at 7 AM and yelled "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!" when a goal was scored. Fucking woke me up. I watch it in spanish now just to hear "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!" but my dad gets pissed whenever I do it. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]</div>Bad day? [​IMG] I didn't ever get into soccer though, either, so I understand.</div>No. I just get pissed a lot whenever the world cup is on. After my parents forced me to play, they were critical of my play, and then many years after they gave in to my demands, my mom refused to allow me to throw away my soccer trophies and then when she finally gave in refused to allow me to destroy them until I got really wild and made things very hard on her. That, plus my dad not letting me watch it in spanish when I'm trying to kill time.

19. Capt. Comeback

I think it's over for the US right now anyway. Ghana is winning 2-1 in the 85th minute and Italy is doing their job on Czech Republic.

20. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

Another blown game, well done refs *claps in anger*