Would you trade Peja to the Warriors?

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by Warriorfansnc93, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

Would you even trade him to someone in your division? If so, who on the Warriors would you want for Peja? How does Jrich and Damp sound? Maybe throw in Dunleavy or Muphy?

2. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

Dunleavy And Murph....If i had to trade Peja,those 2 guys would be the guys to do so.,But i doubt we would trade Peja to any NBA West team...just my opinion.

3. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

I would do that trade in a heartbeat.

4. MR_SAC_KING

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">I would do that trade in a heartbeat.</div>

Who Knows...Maybe this will occur,Maybe not,but those 2 Warriors would be a great addition to the Team,as Peja would give the Team a Much needed Boost.

5. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

There's no way the Warriors are trading away J-Rich for him so you can forget about that. Dampier would be a pointless signing with Brad Miller at the C spot

6. MR_SAC_KING

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Banks:</div><div class="quote_post">There's no way the Warriors are trading away J-Rich for him so you can forget about that. Dampier would be a pointless signing with Brad Miller at the C spot</div>

Well we will never find out about that,cause i've just heard Peja was Traded to Indiana for Artrest and another player.

7. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

The Kings would be fools to trade Peja to a division team. I wouldn't wanna deal with that sharpshooter in the regular season and most definitely not the playoffs.
    As for trading him to Golden State for the deal mentioned above, I would rather do the Artest deal.

8. harbingerofdoom

harbingerofdoom JBB JustBBall Member

I woulndt trade Stojakovic unless I was forced to. And I certainly wouldnt do it untill after a few weeks into the season just to see how things shape up.

If I had to trade anyone because of this I would be trading webber. I'll give him props for stepping up and saying that he was part of the problem last year. but if I had to go one way or the other, Id get rid of him, and a large part of it is because of him stepping up and saying it was more of everyone elses fault than his.

That along with his bad knees makes me see him as less valuable than Stojakovic. Find a young big guy with more inside game than perimiter and make the trade. They would be better off in the long run if they would just pull the trigger on Webber.

9. harbingerofdoom

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting MR_SAC_KING:</div><div class="quote_post">Well we will never find out about that,cause i've just heard Peja was Traded to Indiana for Artrest and another player.</div>
    where did you hear this? there is nothing that I can find about this

10. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting harbingerofdoom:</div><div class="quote_post">I woulndt trade Stojakovic unless I was forced to.</div>

This must be a hard decision to make for the Kings front office. When Peja's contract expires then you don't want to lose him to free agency, you wanna trade him and get something in return for him. But then again, who's to say he won't resign when his contract does expire? This is real tough. The Kings should just try and meet his needs.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">If I had to trade anyone because of this I would be trading webber.</div>

I'm with you on that 110%

11. harbingerofdoom

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting $actown Dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">This must be a hard decision to make for the Kings front office. When Peja's contract expires then you don't want to lose him to free agency, you wanna trade him and get something in return for him. But then again, who's to say he won't resign when his contract does expire? This is real tough. The Kings should just try and meet his needs. </div>
    I dont really think overall it would be that hard. Petrie is one of the better GMs in the game and if push comes to shove, I think he will come up with a deal that everyone will be calling him crazy over, but eventually everyone will say what a great deal it was (say, Bibby for Williams)