WOW IVERSON DROPS 55!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by mike18946, Apr 20, 2003.

1. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

Yea, But AI had the scoring record, and 2 short of 10 asts!

2. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

yep, i said i wouldn't doubt that that would be the best performance, but don't be so sure with all the stars we have today who can bust out and get a better performance.

3. vinsanity03

yea, there are players capable of it, I agree. But usually the whole team would step up. Like Iverson's Sixers didnt.

4. VinsanityMK

VinsanityMK JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "vinsanity03":</div><div class="quote_post">yea, there are players capable of it, I agree. But usually the whole team would step up. Like Iverson's Sixers didnt.</div>
    The Sixers won't have to worry about stepping it up if AI scores like this for the rest of the Playoffs.

5. GatorsowntheNCAA

they still win need to worry about it. because no way will ai avg 50 pts, and if he does then everyone would double/triple team him if noone else would make shots. in order for philly to win ai needs to score 55 pts or the other players on the team needs to make a lot of shots.

6. jbbFranchise

jbbFranchise JBB JustBBall Member

The 55 pts isn't that impressive for Iverson, lol it is, but the FG% was the best part, he never shoots that well, he played amazing that game.

7. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "pchotsauce":</div><div class="quote_post">it's about time he scored big....he's been suckin all season</div>

Say what? how is averaging 28 points 4 rebounds and 5 assists sucking all season? love for you to explain that one...and yes AI was the best playoff performance this year..as the playoffs only just started this weekend lol

8. GatorsowntheNCAA

i'm with allnet, ai didn't suck this season, he just didnt' lead the league in scoring.

9. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

lol well let's say the Sixers sucked all season to an extent cuz they did make the playoffs...just when they played Mavs like 2 months ago they looked like a pick-up team they were all doin their own thing

10. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

the key word there is 2 MONTHS AGO! and anyway mavs are better than alot of east teams...so it doesn't really prove anything

11. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

55 thata awesome i hope new orleans comes back i like monster mash and magloire

12. vinsanity03

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sportsrock37":</div><div class="quote_post">they still win need to worry about it. because no way will ai avg 50 pts, and if he does then everyone would double/triple team him if noone else would make shots. in order for philly to win ai needs to score 55 pts or the other players on the team needs to make a lot of shots.</div>

Hey, there are pleanty of players that averaged 40+ points in the playoffs, hell Wilt averaged 50 and 25 during a season.