WoW!

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Philly_Freak93, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

Dawkins-complete ball hawk, was everywere.
    Michael Lewis-I preached him up, hes a player,
    B-West-Great game, still quick as any1.
    McNabb-Career Game.
    TO-awesome, hes gonna help us mopre than hurt us
    LJ-fights for every yard, had a great average for a TE. and a spectaculaar TD Catcht
    Pinky-Great game, some nice catches
    Lito-shut down his WR,
    Run-D, pretty good
    Kearse-i was impressed with the pressure, so amazingly fast

Tiki got layed out in the begining, and Eli was just hit so sick, it wasamazing hit. Jerome Mcdougal had one of the hardest hits ever

welcom to the NFL rookie

2. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philly_Freak93)</div><div class='quotemain'>Tiki got layed out in the begining, and Eli was just hit so sick, it wasamazing hit. Jerome Mcdougal had one of the hardest hits ever

welcom to the NFL rookie</div>

I just watched Sportscenter. That hit on Eli Manning was great. I liked the hit on Jeff Feagles more. I'm surprised that Feagles is still alive.

3. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

i saw that hit and i was cracking up! it was awesome

4. Philly_Freak93

i didnt see the feagles hit, and they never replayed it, i guess i should get find ittho

5. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

Always ignore how we rann all over u

6. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

The Eagles did look good, but we'll have to see how well they fare next week against the Vikings.

I think T.O. will be good this year, but if things don't go well next year for him, then he'll get upset and be the cancer that he was in San Fran

7. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philly_Freak93)</div><div class='quotemain'>i didnt see the feagles hit, and they never replayed it, i guess i should get find ittho</div>

They played it briefly as they were cutting to a commercial. "Up next, blah blah blah Philly vs. the Giant, stay tuned..." During a Giant's punt play, one of the Eagles return men turned, and layed out Feagles. The guy planted him into the turf with ferocity. It looked really bad for Feagles.

8. Philly_Freak93

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Return of the Raider)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philly_Freak93)</div><div class='quotemain'>i didnt see the feagles hit, and they never replayed it, i guess i should get find ittho</div>

They played it briefly as they were cutting to a commercial. "Up next, blah blah blah Philly vs. the Giant, stay tuned..." During a Giant's punt play, one of the Eagles return men turned, and layed out Feagles. The guy planted him into the turf with ferocity. It looked really bad for Feagles.</div>

i konw when it was, i didnt see the actual hit,i was in the other corner and had a bad view.

it was Trotter BTW

and GF1, shut up u didnt run all over us tiki had 120 yards thats it, we shut ur run game down in the RZ, and except 2 big plays, u barely moved the ball

not to mention shokey had a HORRIBLE game. LJ did better

9. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philly_Freak93)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    and GF1, shut up u didnt run all over us tiki had 120 yards thats it, we shut ur run game down in the RZ, and except 2 big plays, u barely moved the ball

not to mention shokey had a HORRIBLE game. LJ did better</div>

dude, its bno use, he doesnt listen i tried telling him that 10 times today... he still thinks they ran all over us