Wow!

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by MysteryMan, Oct 30, 2005.

1. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

Did n e one expect 36-0! This was the best game since the big win vs the Vikes in the playoffs. Do u think this puts them as favorites to win the division?? First place! [​IMG]

2. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Giants are good this year but I refuse to believe they will win the NFC East until they win a game away from the Meadowlands.

3. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

The Giants definetely proved their better than the Redskins. The Eagles lost to the Broncos and the Cowboys beat the Cards. So that leaves Giants and Cowboys which they still have not proven that their better. The Giants are better if you predict strictly on stats the Giants have the exact same PA as the Cowboys but they have more PF. The Cowboys are still probably the favorite just because they have the better head coach.

But the Eagles are sill "there" in the race for the division title their schedule is not easy not hard we'll probably have a better idea on if the Eagles are the best or not after they face the Cowboys and Redskins in week 9 and 10.

For the Redskins hopes for the division title, I don't think they'll get it I think they are the worst team in the NFC East but i'm not saying they're a bad team.

4. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

they are the worst team in the NFC East, yes

but i still think that theyll finish with atleast 9-7 record and be sitting during playoffs. if this were last year, they would be like 4th seed with that record.

5. Wannab Favre

Wannab Favre nfl-*****s member

Who are the worst team in the NFC East, they just proved they weren't the worst team, they annihiliated the Skins. The eagles are the worst in the NFC East

6. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

i said Skins are worst in the East. i dont see how the Eagles are worse than Skins.

7. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

of course u cant see it. ur an eagle fan HAHA

8. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

The Redskins are definitely the worst team in the East. Whether you're an Eagles fan or not...