Wow

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Legacy, May 5, 2007.

1. Legacy

Legacy Beast

I don't know about you guys, but I can't believe we just destroyed the best team in the league just the other day. For the past 13 years, we have been the laughing stock of the NBA not being able to get into the playoffs. We've been in the lottery more times then we've made the playoffs which says alot. First off I was lost for words when we made the playoffs. When Baron got injured in the middle of the season, I had lost all hope and just wanted to tank for a better spot in the lottery, but ever since Baron came back, so did all of our hopes. We watched this team beat teams like the Suns and Pistons on their home floor. So first I was surprised to be in the playoffs after a horrendous few months. And now, to beat the best team in the league, a team who has made it to the finals last year, has just brought up all of our hopes. So I would just like to first congratulate the Warriors and Nellie for making their fans happy after 13 horrible years. Now we move onto round two. We face either Utah or Houston. I would love for us to win and possibly make the western conference finals, and hell maybe even the finals. We have gotten so many fans in the past few weeks and now we are known as the NBA's "underdogs". I just wanted to make this thread, just so we all realize a dream of ours have come true. Still at a loss for words. It is May, and we are still watching Warrior basketball. [​IMG]

Go Warriors!

2. Legacy

Legacy Beast

Anyone else have the same thoughts? [​IMG]

3. iLL PiLL

iLL PiLL JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah i'm happy that I still get to watch warriors basketball. I cannot watch any other series maybe except for the suns. The other ones are just too boring! Can't wait for tomorrow..GO WARRIORS!