WTF HAPPENED?!?!

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by oaktank88, Dec 7, 2004.

1. oaktank88

oaktank88 JBB JustBBall Member

Total meltdown, i am soo mad right now, worst game i've had to watch this season, even worse than that dallas game where we blew it. AND WHERE WAS PIETRUS?!??!

2. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

Well this is the best team in the league, and the Warriors are one of the wrost in the standings. Don't tell me waht happened. How do you watch it , NBATV?

3. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

I am pissed. I saw the score. Warriors 104. Phoenix 118. Wow the Warriors got 104 against Phoenix [​IMG] . Then I saw the box score. Ansu Seasy got 12 minutes!!? Pietrus got none [​IMG] !!? And the coach says that Pietrus is unpredictable and is is why he is not getting playing time!!? He brings energy to the team, has incredible defense, and more points then some players can in 48 minutes! I am pissed. In my opinion Monty needs to get his head checked [​IMG]

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

The coaching is unpredictable and so is the defense and offense. So is Mullin actually. So is the franchise.

It's all like a reality TV sitcom where something messed up happens and it does. I bet the Warrior haters are having a field day on this.

5. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

Weren't we saying the same thing about Muss last year? I want Muss back...

6. Jurassic

Jurassic Trend Setter

Could one of you guys inform me on the details of JRich's contract? I'm just curious as to how soon one of my teams can pick him up when he chooses to leave [​IMG]. Haha jk, but really he has developed into a more younger more down to earth VC. Drops 30 on any given night, and doesn't run to the media even though the Warriors have be struggling the past couple years.

7. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Jurassic:</div><div class="quote_post">Could one of you guys inform me on the details of JRich's contract? I'm just curious as to how soon one of my teams can pick him up when he chooses to leave [​IMG]. Haha jk, but really he has developed into a more younger more down to earth VC. Drops 30 on any given night, and doesn't run to the media even though the Warriors have be struggling the past couple years.</div>

Jrich just signed a 6 year extension for somewhere around $72m. He is not going anywhere anytime soon. He started off the season pretty badly, but it looks like that is past him. Now if we can just get him to stop shooting so many jumpers and get to the foul line more often, we would have a winner. He is pretty good and I think he will only get better. He is close to averaging 20pts per game now. I expect him to be around 22-24ppg by the end of the season. He rebounds very well and racks up the assists to. He could practically get a triple double any night if he team mates could shoot the darn ball with him...

8. GSWScruff

GSWScruff JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">The coaching is unpredictable and so is the defense and offense. So is Mullin actually. So is the franchise.

It's all like a reality TV sitcom where something messed up happens and it does. I bet the Warrior haters are having a field day on this.</div>

They just won 2 out of 3 games and they beat up on the Suns for 40 minutes last night. W's are playing a hell of a lot better than they were a month ago. [​IMG]

Let's at least get through one season (or most of one season) before we start handing the new team, the new staff, and the new front office their arses. A lot of premature ranting from the fans will lead the media to do the same, and that is a great way to force the front office to make some STUPID moves that they didn't want to do in the first place. [​IMG]

9. MR_SAC_KING

MR_SAC_KING JBB JustBBall Member

It was an incredible game last night,and This team actually could have beaten Phoenix.Too bad it didn't happen,but blown games are unfortunatly a pattern for Golden State.

But it was a great effort by the Warriors anyway.

10. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

GSWScruff- nicely put. I'm a lot happier now that atleast we are playing good basketball. Those first few weeks were herendous.

11. Devilz

Devilz JBB JustBBall Member

I thought the Warriors had been controlling the whole game and the pace and they sure will win that game...but they blew the chances themselves...
    yeah! I want to see Pietrus plays!!!

12. wtwalker77

wtwalker77 JBB JustBBall Member

I couldn't watch the game, but I didn't need to to tell you what happened. The Suns are the most confident team in the league right now while the Warriors are in serious need of a confidence boost. When push comes to shove in these tight games its always going to be the teams like the Suns who dig them out.

Once they got to the fourth quarter I guarantee you that the Suns had the mentality that they were going to win the game because it was the Warriors they were playing aganst. This was a game they had circled on their calender as an easy win. Now,they got all they could handle from the Warriors for three quarters, but in the end I'm sure the Suns never doubted that they were going to win the game.

The Warriors have to start building confidence in their offense and trust in their teammates so they can be the ones looking ahead and circling games as ones that they are going to win.

Now, you get this mentality by either winning a ton of games or being young and not knowing that you're supposed to be intimidated. Fisher has that winning mentality which is what he needs to spread around the locker room. Now I'd say Pietrus fits into that category of young guys who don't know any better. It's going to take more guys who think like Fisher and Pietrus for this team to get on track.

13. Custodianrules2

Well it was a road game, I wish them better luck in the future on closing games they can actually win by getting more organized on offense and playing some defense. Open jumpshots off a screen should be bread and butter for some of these guys.

14. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

Like Murphy. I saw he only got 6 points and 5 boards. What's up with that? Nevermind he had to play against Stoudamire

15. Custodianrules2

Stoudamire's a pretty active defender and Murphy just gets too tired. He's like Jrich was on a back to back.

16. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

I hear you

17. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Jurassic:</div><div class="quote_post">Could one of you guys inform me on the details of JRich's contract? I'm just curious as to how soon one of my teams can pick him up when he chooses to leave [​IMG]. Haha jk, but really he has developed into a more younger more down to earth VC. Drops 30 on any given night, and doesn't run to the media even though the Warriors have be struggling the past couple years.</div>
    He's 72 mil for 6 years. Starting at 10 or something with increases going up each year. So as we go along we could be looking at Eddie Jones and Brian Grant type figures in comparrison to the rest of the league with the next collective bargaining agreement's change in rules.

18. Zhone

Zhone JBB JustBBall Member

I don't know if this was stated already, but Pietrus had an ankle injury so they gave him a day off, being the 5th game in 4 days.

P.S. Sorry for not posting the game threads, finals season crept on me like a hurricane.

19. Custodianrules2

Zhone, don't worry, game preview threads are a community and team effort. I'll try to come up with some for Friday so there are no worries. BTW hope finals went well. BTW your fantasy league team seems to be doing better this week. [​IMG]

20. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Zhone:</div><div class="quote_post">I don't know if this was stated already, but Pietrus had an ankle injury so they gave him a day off, being the 5th game in 4 days.

P.S. Sorry for not posting the game threads, finals season crept on me like a hurricane.</div>

Okay because I would've been pissed if he didn't want to play Pietrus because because of his offense and energy