wtf is going on RAMS?

Discussion in 'NFC West' started by Holt NuMba 1, Sep 12, 2005.

1. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rams28 @ Sep 26 2005, 01:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Any team can make the playoffs in that division cuz the teams are crapto the loser who said that, u are indeed a loser. the west division has some of the greatest names, and a fair few pro bowlers. so u are a loser.</div> Lol. its been made clear that the guest who said that is in fact a loser [​IMG] he was talking about the NFC west not the AFC west [​IMG] 49ers SUCKRams LOOK LIKE SHITSeahawks GOODArizona MEDIOCREOverall this division kinda does suck--EVERY TEAM has big names but that doesnt mean that EVERY TEAM is goodyou are narrow minded, you gotta look at the whole picture

2. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

I think Kurt Warner is a really great veteran QB, he just has a really bad O-Linelike Pepper

3. JHair

Kurt Warner is the man, St. Louis was RETARDED to get rid of him and start Booger!!!! THAT WAS THE WORST DECISION EVER, Martz is a retarded CoachEveryone tosses Warner around nowadays from team to team like he sucks, but realistically, if he stayed in St. Louis they would be up there with the Colts as 1 of the best offenses

4. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

Bulger is a great QB IMOand Warner was last on the Giants

5. JHair

I know he played on the Giants last year, like i said, teams toss him around like hes a nobody. he didnt do bad at all in NY, he shouldnt of been benchedand you cant say Booger > Warner, that would just be stupid

6. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

Didnt say that, I said he was a great QB has a very good arm, and hes like in one of the top passing leaders this season

7. JHair

yeah like I said before, if he stayed with the Rams they would be alot better off than they are with Booger

8. SickVick7

SickVick7 NFLC Banned

Actually this division isn't that great when u think about it. IMO the Rams and Seahawks are two mediocre teams and u have the 49ers and Cardinals who are already sucking wind so this division is up for grabs between 2 teams already Seahawks and Rams. 49ers and Cardinals are out of it.

9. rams28

rams28 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

it's still early days people don't start saying bulger is shit and seahawks are mediocre and warner this warner that, EARLY DAYS.

10. Holt NuMba 1

Holt NuMba 1 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Sep 26 2005, 11:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rams28 @ Sep 26 2005, 01:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Any team can make the playoffs in that division cuz the teams are crapto the loser who said that, u are indeed a loser. the west division has some of the greatest names, and a fair few pro bowlers. so u are a loser.</div>Lol. its been made clear that the guest who said that is in fact a loser [​IMG] he was talking about the NFC west not the AFC west [​IMG] 49ers SUCKRams LOOK LIKE SHITSeahawks GOODArizona MEDIOCREOverall this division kinda does suck--EVERY TEAM has big names but that doesnt mean that EVERY TEAM is goodyou are narrow minded, you gotta look at the whole picture </div> WOW WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?How do the rams look like shit. seriously you explain that to me. They have probably one of the best recieving core in the league. We have a awsome running game, not the best but very good. We have a awsome passing game and our defence has been on fire this year. So you explain that to me. You abvisouly dont no shit about our devision. The Only 2 teams that have a chane in the playoffs in the NFC west is RAMS and HAWKS. But seriously i want you to post why the rams look like shit and also tell me why you think the seahawks are better.

11. Holt NuMba 1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Sep 26 2005, 12:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Kurt Warner is the man, St. Louis was RETARDED to get rid of him and start Booger!!!! THAT WAS THE WORST DECISION EVER, Martz is a retarded CoachEveryone tosses Warner around nowadays from team to team like he sucks, but realistically, if he stayed in St. Louis they would be up there with the Colts as 1 of the best offenses</div> HAHAThis guy does not no anything about football. Seriously just never post in here again because everything you say is very unaccurate. Warner was done with the rams. We needed something new and so did warner. Warner hasnt been playing realy well latley. Hes getting old so us getting a talented much younger QB like bulger is what we needed. Bulger LEad the league in yards throw last year so dont give me shit saying he sucks. If warner stayed we wouldnt of made it into the playoffs. Out Offenceive line was really bad back then and still is rebuiding, so baiscaly if he stayed, he woulda gotten injured, who knows how many times, and probably out many and many games. Our offence is doing just fine and i wouldnt have it any other way with out bulger. He has good chemistry with Holt And the other recievers. Seriously if your gonna come out calling a really good quarterback BOOGER, then just leave beacuse apparently you dont no **** about football.

12. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Bulger LEad the league in yards throw last year so dont give me shit saying he sucks.</div>Culpepper led the league in yards last year, Bulger wasn't even in the Top 5. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>and our defence has been on fire this year</div>With a secondary that ranks 27th In Pass Defense, Run D is another thing though, but you've always played teams that their RBs aren't all that good and the Oline sucks with the exception of Titans. CBrown had like a 4.3 average even with his bad O-Line. And how about you compare Warner's first year starting for the Rams and Bulger's first year starting for the Rams, see who's better [​IMG] And like you said, Warner's Oline back then sucked.

13. Rex Grossman 8

Rex Grossman 8 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

The Rams have zero defense

14. JHair

Lemme know when Marc Booger takes your stinky Rams to the Superbowl, and winsI'll be here waiting for that to happenLet me know when Marc Booger controls an offense known as "The Best Show on Turf"I'll be here waiting for that to happenWarner's 1999 season, in which he tossed a staggering 41 touchdown passes, is regarded as one of the top seasons by a quarterback in the NFL's history (WHICH IS WHY I COMPARED HIM TO THE COLTS OFFENSE)This, like His Greatness said, was his first starting season.It would take Marc Booger 2 NFL seasons to get that many touchdowns, and you know it. Again, let me know when Marc Booger does something comparible to this.So don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about cuz I do. And you know I'm right.<span style='font-size:20pt;line-height:100%'>MARC</span> <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>BOOGER</span> <span style='font-size:20pt;line-height:100%'>SUCKS!</span>you call him a really good quarterback, TELL ME HOW HES BETTER THAN WARNER?BOOGER'S TOTAL: Comp. % -- 64.6, Yards: 10505, Yards per attempt: 7.82, 63 TDs, 20 yd. + Completions: 152, 40 yd. + Completions: 18, Quarterback Rating: 90.1WARNER'S TOTAL: Comp. % -- 65.8 (better), Yards: 17197 (better), Yards per attempt: 8.32 (better), 109 TDs (better), 20 yd. + Completions: 243 (better), 40 yd. + Completions: 49 (better), Quarterback Rating: 94.8 (better)As you can see, for their careers, WARNER IS BETTER IN EVERY CATAGORY I NAMEDSo apparently I'm right, you're wrong and you just have sand in your pussy.

15. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

I agree with everything you said JHair, but in the stat compraision for the careers, WARNER had a longer year so of course it'll come out better. [​IMG]

16. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Sep 27 2005, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Lemme know when Marc Booger takes your stinky Rams to the Superbowl, and winsI'll be here waiting for that to happenLet me know when Marc Booger controls an offense known as "The Best Show on Turf"I'll be here waiting for that to happenWarner's 1999 season, in which he tossed a staggering 41 touchdown passes, is regarded as one of the top seasons by a quarterback in the NFL's history (WHICH IS WHY I COMPARED HIM TO THE COLTS OFFENSE)This, like His Greatness said, was his first starting season.It would take Marc Booger 2 NFL seasons to get that many touchdowns, and you know it. Again, let me know when Marc Booger does something comparible to this.So don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about cuz I do. And you know I'm right.<span style='font-size:20pt;line-height:100%'>MARC</span> <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>BOOGER</span> <span style='font-size:20pt;line-height:100%'>SUCKS!</span>you call him a really good quarterback, TELL ME HOW HES BETTER THAN WARNER?BOOGER'S TOTAL: Comp. % -- 64.6, Yards: 10505, Yards per attempt: 7.82, 63 TDs, 20 yd. + Completions: 152, 40 yd. + Completions: 18, Quarterback Rating: 90.1WARNER'S TOTAL: Comp. % -- 65.8 (better), Yards: 17197 (better), Yards per attempt: 8.32 (better), 109 TDs (better), 20 yd. + Completions: 243 (better), 40 yd. + Completions: 49 (better), Quarterback Rating: 94.8 (better)As you can see, for their careers, WARNER IS BETTER IN EVERY CATAGORY I NAMEDSo apparently I'm right, you're wrong and you just have sand in your pussy.</div> NO.. i no you still are just making your self sound stupid. Your dumbass is comparing a Veterin Stats to a 3rd year starter. Who does that. You brought up bulgers 1999 year which was a great year but that was 6 years ago. What has he done sincethen? I dont care if you dont like the rams but atleast no what your talking about.

17. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Sep 27 2005, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Lemme know when Marc Booger takes your stinky Rams to the Superbowl, and winsI'll be here waiting for that to happenLet me know when Marc Booger controls an offense known as "The Best Show on Turf"I'll be here waiting for that to happenWarner's 1999 season, in which he tossed a staggering 41 touchdown passes, is regarded as one of the top seasons by a quarterback in the NFL's history (WHICH IS WHY I COMPARED HIM TO THE COLTS OFFENSE)This, like His Greatness said, was his first starting season.It would take Marc Booger 2 NFL seasons to get that many touchdowns, and you know it. Again, let me know when Marc Booger does something comparible to this.So don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about cuz I do. And you know I'm right.<span style='font-size:20pt;line-height:100%'>MARC</span> <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>BOOGER</span> <span style='font-size:20pt;line-height:100%'>SUCKS!</span>you call him a really good quarterback, TELL ME HOW HES BETTER THAN WARNER?BOOGER'S TOTAL: Comp. % -- 64.6, Yards: 10505, Yards per attempt: 7.82, 63 TDs, 20 yd. + Completions: 152, 40 yd. + Completions: 18, Quarterback Rating: 90.1WARNER'S TOTAL: Comp. % -- 65.8 (better), Yards: 17197 (better), Yards per attempt: 8.32 (better), 109 TDs (better), 20 yd. + Completions: 243 (better), 40 yd. + Completions: 49 (better), Quarterback Rating: 94.8 (better)As you can see, for their careers, WARNER IS BETTER IN EVERY CATAGORY I NAMEDSo apparently I'm right, you're wrong and you just have sand in your pussy.</div> NO.. i no you still are just making your self sound stupid. Your dumbass is comparing a Veterin Stats to a 3rd year starter. Who does that. You brought up bulgers 1999 year which was a great year but that was 6 years ago. What has he done sincethen? I dont care if you dont like the rams but atleast no what your talking about.P.S. if you agree with him your just stupid. try and think about this.

18. Holt NuMba 1

kay my bad thoes 2 post were min.. sorry about posting 2

19. JHair

First of all Booger didn't play in the NFL in 1999, I said WARNER (you know the guy whos a better QB)Second of all- you havent told me how Bulger is better, who cares how much longer Warner has playedAlso-- Initially, all I was saying is that had Warner healed his thumb injury and stayed on the Rams he would of been alot better off.Reason he hasn't been able to produce good numbers since then is cuz he was brought to the Giants and benched for a rookieNow he's in Arizona, where its gonna take more than 5 years to get that team on track, at which point he will probably be retired.He's been tossed around from team to team, how do you think it makes a player feel when nobody wants him? Ok. so ive tried "to think about this" like you said and uh, yeah, I still think Booger sucks and Warner is a much better player. Had Warner sat on the bench in St. Louis and the team waited for the injury to heal, your team would be alot better off right now if he was behind center.

20. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

Arizonas OLine sucks..