wtf is going on

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by UltimateWarrior, Jan 22, 2005.

1. UltimateWarrior

UltimateWarrior JBB JustBBall Member

Why isnt Flores getting any playing time with Claxton out? Why isnt Beidrins getting playing time with Cliff out? What good is it going to do to never play them. This has been going on years with our rookies and Im fed up. I dont care if they arent ready physically or whatever excuse the coaching is giving but atliest we can mentally get them a little more prepared..and why do we shoot so many fuggin 3's!!! Drive the damn ball!

2. GiantMidget

GiantMidget JBB JustBBall Member

Seriously.Why arent the Warriors ever a playoff team.Got to be one of the least successful teams in the last 15 years.

3. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

Biedrins is on the injured list [​IMG] And Flores is still third string while Dunleavy plays back-up

4. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

Lol. I was going to do a thread like this called, Mike Montgomery has Larrybrownonitis

5. BALLIN IN AZGS

BALLIN IN AZGS JBB JustBBall Member

6. sactomofo

sactomofo BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Air Pietrus:</div><div class="quote_post">Lol. I was going to do a thread like this called, Mike Montgomery has Larrybrownonitis</div>

heh, yeah but even "the towel" can't come close to Darko "The Human Victory Cigar" Milicic.

Seriously though, I might be alone one this but I feel that Eric Musselman should still be the head coach of the Warriors.

7. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting GiantMidget:</div><div class="quote_post">Seriously.Why arent the Warriors ever a playoff team.Got to be one of the least successful teams in the last 15 years.</div>Are you serious? Where have I been?!

[​IMG]

8. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

There's definitely a black cloud hanging over this franchise and it's not as much growing pains as you would think under the new coach. I mean, is Cohan a curse or a coincidence? Probably curse, he's the guy that hires the management that are the least successful in running basketball operations and make the most mind-boggling moves when things are starting to turn around. I have no freakin' idea what games the management is watching because there's no talent in any of these guys except for maybe 3 guys we have and 3 potentials that never get to play because of the veterans we've signed and golden boy. And when our most talented players leave to go to another team, we never get adequate compensation or anything at all. The choices the management makes and the type of crap they do, only makes other nba teams better it seems. Yes, the type of drafts we do has something to do with it. Dunleavy is a good role player and Foyle is good at blocking shots, why the F did the Warriors draft these type of players so high when they don't fit anywhere in the starting rotation? As a fan, you expect them to grab the player that you would think would kick the most butt on one end of the floor or the other, instead the franchise ends up drafting someone else that probably isn't talented at either. It's friggin weak man. I know it's nothing new, but we better see something happening four years from now and if not, that's just sad. A good GM would have turned things around by then, but we'll see what Mullin does and if the defense ever improves under his lead.