WTF!!! Now I'm pissed!!!

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by NattaNerNuttaMan, Jan 28, 2009.

1. NattaNerNuttaMan

NattaNerNuttaMan NattaNerNutta like Spike

Military
    I mean I know that every year there are guys that toe the line and get snubbed, but I seriously thought that with the Wolves having the been tied for the best record since the new year, making them one of the hottest teams at the time....and Big Al proving to be dominant posting up 20/10 and 2 blks pg from the Center spot would have made him a shoe in...at least over maybe West...but alas, It wasn't meant to be...:sigh:

2. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    I can understand the snub, but Minny deserves some representation anyhow.

There are a few guys who've put up similar numbers in the past few seasons who weren't all-stars. Abdur-Rahim comes to mind, as does ZBo. Unlike those other guys' teams, Minny has been winning a lot lately, but probably not for long enough or from the start of the season for people to realize Al's no ZBo (but better!).

He's still young and I think he's got a great chance to be an all-star for a bunch of years in a row if Minny keeps playing at this pace.

3. NattaNerNuttaMan

NattaNerNuttaMan NattaNerNutta like Spike

Military
    yeah...I know he's young and will get his time to shine....but I still don't see how he didn't make it this year...I can't se how he didn't beat out West (19ppg/7rpg to Big Al's 23ppg/10rpg!!! not to mention that Al's getting almost 2bpg as well)...it just still stings is all.....Gasol over Love still pisses me off too...:sigh: