WTF? Stupid Lions...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by AdropOFvenom, Mar 2, 2007.

1. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Drew Stanton-QB- Player Mar. 2 - 1:37 pm et The Lions are expected to target Michigan State quarterback Drew Stanton and/or Ole Miss linebacker Patrick Willis if they trade down from No. 2.The Lions reportedly believe Stanton is "the total package," and also have an obvious need for a middle linebacker. The odds they trade down after acquiring a starting tailback and right tackle are very good.</div>I suppose if they could find someone willing to do it, they'd get a small fortune tradeing down to #10 or so and then Taking Willis then and Stanton in the second, still probably a stupid move though.

2. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Whomever wrote this is an idiot. They don't have an obvious need at MLB. Teddy Lehman was already named their starter going into camp.

3. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

I've heard multiple times that Lehman would be a backup..

4. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GaMeTiMe @ Mar 2 2007, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I've heard multiple times that Lehman would be a backup..</div>Rod said he was his starter.

5. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

Why not get Buster Davis and Lawrence Timmons... they already have Ernie Sims... [​IMG]

6. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Punisher @ Mar 2 2007, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why not get Buster Davis and Lawrence Timmons... they already have Ernie Sims... [​IMG]</div>Ernie Simms, Teddy Lehman, Boss Bailey is a talented lineup. While Lehman is the weak link, he's young with potential.

7. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Mar 2 2007, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Punisher @ Mar 2 2007, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why not get Buster Davis and Lawrence Timmons... they already have Ernie Sims... [​IMG]</div>Ernie Simms, Teddy Lehman, Boss Bailey is a talented lineup. While Lehman is the weak link, he's young with potential.</div>Bailey is a FA and pretty much a JAG, and Lehman can't find his way off the IR and hasn't started a game in 2 years.

8. Agent Zero

Agent Zero BBW Member

Well they would have a Florida St. trio at LB...

9. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Punisher @ Mar 2 2007, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well they would have a Florida St. trio at LB...</div>I understood that. [​IMG]

10. GaMeTiMe

GaMeTiMe BBW Member

How are teams naming starters in February?

11. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GaMeTiMe @ Mar 2 2007, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>How are teams naming starters in February?</div>The Jets named Penny starter going into camp... it's not uncommon.But yall are right, I've underestimated the need at LB for the Lions.

12. CrimsonClown

CrimsonClown BBW Member

I hope they trade down to #10. Then my Falcons can take CJ.

13. NFLCCombs

NFLCCombs NFLC Root *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Mar 2 2007, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Mar 2 2007, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Punisher @ Mar 2 2007, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why not get Buster Davis and Lawrence Timmons... they already have Ernie Sims... [​IMG]</div>Ernie Simms, Teddy Lehman, Boss Bailey is a talented lineup. While Lehman is the weak link, he's young with potential.</div>Bailey is a FA and pretty much a JAG, and Lehman can't find his way off the IR and hasn't started a game in 2 years.</div>Bailey isn't a FA?Our linebackers are very talented for the most part. They just need to stay healthy.

14. CrimsonClown

CrimsonClown BBW Member

What ever happened to Boss Bailey? He used to be a big name, I actually haven't heard his name in a few years.

15. NFLCCombs

NFLCCombs NFLC Root *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Knightz @ Mar 19 2007, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What ever happened to Boss Bailey? He used to be a big name, I actually haven't heard his name in a few years.</div>Can't stay healthy. He plays pretty well when he can though but no consistent in that aspect too. He's got a ton of speed and a SUPER QUICK first step. He could be a very good player in the league if he can keep it together and stay of the IR.