WWE Smackdown Results 1/15/15 – YES! YES! YES! THURSDAY!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jan 16, 2015.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Hi everybody and welcome to this weeks Smackdown open thread! This is the first Smackdown back on Thursday Nights, I am honored to be covering it! As it so happens this is also the first Smackdown I am covering, I am very excited! This week’s episode of Smackdown is sure to be great, WWE loves to put emphasis on their episodes when change is involved, so with Smackdown moving from Friday Nights to Thursdays, we are in for a treat. If nothing else we are going to see Daniel Bryan return to the ring and that in itself is very exciting! THURSDAY!

WWE Smackdown

Byron Saxton welcomes Daniel Bryan to the ring after Michael Coles welcomes us to THURSDAY Night Smackdown. The crowd is hot, the Yes! chants are loud. Daniel Bryan says he is in good spirits being back in front of the WWE Universe, not in jeans but in his ring gear. Byron shows us a recap of Kanes multi-tombstone beat down on Bryan last year that put him out of action. Bryan says he is taking things seriously, he knows how dangerous Kane is. He started Kane’s rival, then partner. He reminds us that Team Hell No were tag team champions for 9 months. That Kane changed when he traded his mask for a suit. After that he had doctor after doctor telling him he won’t wrestle again, but here he is. Tonight he fights Kane, and he wins. In 2 weeks he goes to the Royal Rumble, and he wins. Then he goes to Wrestlemania, and he wins! Yes chants flair up. Does he actually think he can do it? Do the fans actually think he can do it?! YES!! YES!! Triple H’s music hits and out comes Hunter with Kane, Big Show, Seth Rollins, J & J security.

-commercials-

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/smackdown-open-thread-streaming-live-results-discussion/