WWE

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The`Dream, Jan 9, 2007.

1. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

I know a couple of you guys like it, so who are your favorite wrestlers on WWE?RAW: Jeff HardySmackDown: Undertaker

2. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

If were going by brand:Raw : EdgeSmackdown : Chris BenoitWWECW : CM Punk

3. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

A top 5...Raw: 1.Edge 2.Charlie Haas 3.Jeff Hardy 4.Carlito 5.Shelton BenjaminSmackdown: 1.Chris Benoit 2.Paul London 3.Undertaker 4.Brian Kendrick 5.TatankaEDIT...WWECW: 1.CM Punk 2.Sandman 3.Tommy Dreamer 4.Kelly Kelly 5.Sabu. If I wasnt listing jobbers...Balls, CW, Terry Funk, & Snow

4. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Bah Sucks DX will be going down, unless Vince gets the old members back...Raw-JC,Triple H, HBKSmackDown-Taker, Kane.

5. Agent0

Agent0 BBW Member

I quit watching it in December 2003, but I still watch it off and on just because of DX. Now with HHH's injury, DX is basically over with for now. However, Triple H is still my favorite (active) wrestler right now. Him or Ric Flair.

6. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Forgot to add all time-Stone Cold. :winkglasses:

7. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

I remember back when Hulk Hogan was the sh*t... [​IMG] I liked Undertaker in Smackdown. When I was little I used to play the videogame on Sega..

8. Agent0

Agent0 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cavsrules @ Jan 9 2007, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Forgot to add all time-Stone Cold. :winkglasses:</div>Exactly.Now give me a damn beer!

9. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

I'm kind of happy DX might be ending. I don't know about you guys but it was getting stale and was outlasting it's stay. No need to focus on memory lane, more on focusing on building new names.

10. Agent0

Agent0 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Jan 9 2007, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm kind of happy DX might be ending. I don't know about you guys but it was getting stale and was outlasting it's stay. No need to focus on memory lane, more on focusing on building new names.</div>It was getting stale. the DX from 1997-2000 was an entertaining group and something you least unexpected happened every single Monday out of them. They had those sophomore-style pranks going on for them. The new DX is really strange, back in the Vince feud, you always knew what they'd do every week. Just like with the new Rated RKO feud, you know what to expect. That's what really sets them apart from the true Degeneration-X other than not having the old group members back such as Road Dogg, "Bad Ass" Billy Gunn, X-Pac, and (quite possibly) Chyna.

11. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

Loved this sh*t when I was like 12... DX was my favorite of all time I think. Along with Funaki, the Godfather, and Stone Cold.

12. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

Im glad this new DX is coming to an end also. Or which looks like its coming to an end. Their promo cuts were terrible, the jokes sucked and all it did was make them look bad. VKM owns DXRated RKO

13. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>It was getting stale. the DX from 1997-2000 was an entertaining group and something you least unexpected happened every single Monday out of them. They had those sophomore-style pranks going on for them. The new DX is really strange</div>Agree, DX was great in that era. This DX as you pointed is strange and I think it's due in part with how the pranks aren't really hitting their marks anymore. I think the peak was them coming out as Vince/Shane. Reminded me of the Nation prank. But after that, it was getting old.

14. Diawsome

Diawsome BBW Elite Member

Well there is only so much anyone can put up with a pair of 40 year olds telling you to suck it before it goes stale. :thumbdn1: The bad news with Triple H's injury is that it basically sets the main event at wrestlemania by default. On one side will be the master of 1,000 chin locks Randy Orton vs. Vince McMahon's illegitimate love child John Cena. :sick:

15. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>On one side will be the master of 1,000 chin locks Randy Orton vs. Vince McMahon's illegitimate love child John Cena. :sick:</div> :HAHAHA: :happy0144: Mania is definately not shaping up to be good this year.

16. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

John Cena and Johnny Nitro are my 1,2.

17. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

Edge, Shelton Benjamin, and Rey Mysterio.I used to be a huge Kurty Angle fan, but I think he competely did the WWE wrong by tricking them in to releasing him for "health and family" reasons, and then less than three weeks later going to TNA. I don't mind TNA so much because I would have taken him also, because he sells tickets, but I think that was really crappy of him.

18. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rodenbo @ Jan 9 2007, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>John Cena and Johnny Nitro are my 1,2.</div>Jeff Hardy > Johnny Nitro :dribble:

19. doozles

doozles BBW Member

this is whats going to happen rated rko will kick arse throughout the rumble and then there will be three left michaels edge and orton. edge will eliminate michaels by cheating and then orton and edge will go at it. orton will face cena 4 the title at mania and edge will face michaels. smeckdowns main event is batista taker which will be great. ecws will be lashley rvd I think not sure. I think mania will be great one fast pace main event one slow one and 1 of both lol. what u think guys

20. The Lefty

The Lefty BBW Elite Member

Cena is my boy.I also like Bobby Lashley's style.