Yakhouba Diawara

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by DC, Jan 3, 2007.

1. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC? @ Jan 13 2007, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He has been shooting them all night, he was wide open with a great look. You would expect him to hit that shot, I'm sure Blake did.</div>I would rather have AI taking the contested shot though, wouldn't you?

2. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DRob-50-Forever @ Jan 13 2007, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I would rather have AI taking the contested shot though, wouldn't you?</div>Yes I would, I'm just saying he should have hit the shot. I'm sure Blake expected him to...

3. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC? @ Jan 13 2007, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He has been shooting them all night, he was wide open with a great look. You would expect him to hit that shot, I'm sure Blake did.</div>Blake is new so I am sure if he had to do it over he would have passed it to AI instead.

4. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (M*gic @ Jan 13 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>On that play, there's not much time left for Blake to pick a three pt shooter. Don't pass it, Blake was already inside the three pt line, and to get out and shoot it will consume most of the 4+ secs remaining which wouldn't have been smart. It was a perfect pass, the shot just didn't fall for the rookie. I hope he keeps practicing his shots because he could be a Greg Buckner for us, although I hope he can be a Bruce Bowen.</div>Umm yes, but AI was also behind he could have passed it to him on the right he was running up to the 3 he would have had a better shot Diawara is just of to shoot even that open one. And it does not take 4 sec to get from the foul line pretty much to the 3. But I did not want Blake to shoot he passed left to Diawara when he should have passed right to AI.

5. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Jan 11 2007, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>OMG don't even get me started about him.Except one game this dude is AWFUL.The bench is awful except Evens who can rebound good.Daiwara sucks at shooting. Klazia not good, and same for Nahjera or how ever you spell it.Boykins get's taking advantage on on D to much even though I like him.I say rebuild have the bench.</div>okay, this is just f*cking ridiculous. you're complaining about this team like it's YOURS. you can't even spell the names of the players right (it's Diawara, kleiza, Evans and najera. I mean, how the hell can you spell FOUR names wrong??). what a disgrace of a "fan". [​IMG]

6. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nba dogmatist @ Jan 14 2007, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>okay, this is just f*cking ridiculous. you're complaining about this team like it's YOURS. you can't even spell the names of the players right (it's Diawara, kleiza, Evans and najera. I mean, how the hell can you spell FOUR names wrong??). what a disgrace of a "fan". [​IMG]</div>This my team also now I always said I would follow AI were ever he goes. I am still and always will be a Sixer fan, but I am a Denver fan also now. And why should I look up exactly how to spell them when you all know who I am talking about? I did not follow there bench before gee sorry. Not like we talking starters here even so not sure why you got your panties in a bunch? LOLChill out man everyone knew who I was talking about. And I am always on late so I don't re check some stuff I miss spell by accident. And the names why should I look that up when you get who I am talking about?

7. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

This Diawara guy sounds like Stephen Jackson

8. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Jan 13 2007, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>haha omg Yeah I know right it was funny for me.hustle I am talking about him shooting 1-7 or w/e LOLUmm I know when AI clearly should have taking that shot he made the tieing 3 right before that to. AhLOL dude relax everyone knew who I was talking about I don't have time to look up EXACTLY how you spell there names.Diawara your right about he comes in for D yet he jacks up like crazy shots.Actually he was like 5-14 not sure how seemed more like 5-20. And 5-14 is actually great for this guy when he usually is 1-11, 3-14, ect LOLBlake was great today though your right.And not sure why he gave the ball to him for that 3 also when AI made a tieing on right before that.</div>Dude when the whole team is playing the Nuggets are fine on offense right now. they don't need him to score. Plus he isn't a horrible scorer anyways. He's shooting 54% from the field this season. I don't see why you would get rid of him when he's still a great hustle player who can do some of the dirty work.

9. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Jan 14 2007, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Dude when the whole team is playing the Nuggets are fine on offense right now. they don't need him to score. Plus he isn't a horrible scorer anyways. He's shooting 54% from the field this season. I don't see why you would get rid of him when he's still a great hustle player who can do some of the dirty work.</div>I never said they was not when the whole team is playing. And they don't need who to score? Who is shooting 54%? lolAnyway let me know who you talking about.

10. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Jan 14 2007, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I never said they was not when the whole team is playing. And they don't need who to score? Who is shooting 54%? lolAnyway let me know who you talking about.</div>najera. I mean I did bold the part of the quote where your talking about him lol.

11. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iversonfan268 @ Jan 15 2007, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>najera. I mean I did bold the part of the quote where your talking about him lol.</div>Hmm I did not know he was shooting 54%, but aight maybe I am wrong about him still half that bench should be rebuild.I did not follow Denvers bench when AI was not there only Melo, and a little of Camby/JR. So not sure what he did before just saw a little of him after AI was traded.