Game Thread Yankees vs. Orioles Sunday 4/7/19, 1:05 pm

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Lillie, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Lillie

Lillie Well-Known Member

Angels beat The Rangers.

2. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    Is it just me or does German remind you of Flash Gordon? Talking more about the Flash Gordon who was a number two starter behind Kevin Appier in Kansas City

We probably won't see much of Frazier this year, other than when a starter goes down.
    Why was Gardner picked up this year? I admire Captain sailing shoes and his Hustle. But he uses a flyswatter at the plate. He has speed, but rarely uses it to steal bases. Plus he has the worst arm of any outfielder I have ever seen. Gardner's Rubber Arm cannot hit a cutoff Man Without at least a one hop. I thought Damon had a rubber arm, but Johnny look like Clemente compared to Gardner. The crowded Outfield has no room for Red Thunder.
    I want to see this kid explode I want to see him in the starting lineup. I want to see Stanton traded.

With this home run or bust hitting ball Club, anything less than 45-50 home runs out of San-Cheeto is a failure. Imagine if this team could hit for average what it could do.

It's hard to make any assessments against the lowly Orioles the worst team in baseball in 2018. Hard to tell if our offense can do anything other than hit home runs. Hard to tell where pitching is really at. Hard to tell anything against these over-achieving glory h-O's ...

One thing is certain our illustrious manager is this lost as an Eskimo in the Sahara.... :smiley-bubblegum::smiley-bubblegum:

3. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    Game Recap- While Trashman is as lost as a Anaconda looking for a hole, in an Alaskan Glacier, or a Drag Queen on a Submarine ... :smiley-calista: :smiley-vampsmoke:

Lillie likes this.
  4. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    I
    I Had mentioned a few times last year that german has good stuff and we needed to be patient with him. Hopefully he continues to give very good starts as the season progresses.

Lillie likes this.