Game Thread Yankees vs. Rangers Sunday 6/25/17, 2:05 pm

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Lillie, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    and Vic on Pinheads last start, at the 4:46 mark-

cagedlion and Lillie like this.
  2. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    "Judge reached base in four of five plate appearances, singling twice and walking twice. Judge's 27-game on-base streak is the longest in the American League this season and is the longest by a Yankee since Derek Jeter reached base in 34 straight to end the 2012 season".

The Honorable Judge has been mind blowing, power, high average, field, speed, legs, great cannon arm, et al, more than ever promised. Yeah, the Yanx have given us all more than we expected out of this year. No one expected to be tied for first with Boston this far into the season; yet everyone here, myself included, has pointed out, (at season's start or earlier);this years pitching staff had the opportunity more to make asses out of themselves than heroes, tho' they've damn near done just that, or has the Offense, defense done 70%+ of the work, seem's the latter....? I will never buy because we've seen a better team this year than we expected, that much is excusable for why the Brass has sat on their ass and brought us no SP, no Pitching Staff of the Future, and gawd damn it, I do want my Cake and eat it too, at least work on it for the upcoming years, show some effort for chrissakes....!!!

While the kids and Trashman have done nothing less than give us the Fat Man Vol. VIII, like a bad Rocky movie anthology, a Cesspool, a Clip Board, a crooked fkng Pinhead; a Headcase; need I continue. A Minor Lg lifer in Shreve, who'd be a hero anywhere else??? on and on, this could never end, much more to mention....

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  3. Lillie

Lillie Well-Known Member

:rotfl:

4. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

...lmao at the beginning of the clip...Vic tripping over Torreyes.