Yao Ming is better than Dwight Howard..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets' started by DreamYaoTmac5, Jul 27, 2008.

1. JCB

JCB The Savage Nation

Student
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DreamYaoTmac5 @ Jul 27 2008, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It goes to confidence and I've responded, This thread was for rocket fans. Seems like this board hasn't really changed, just less active.</div>

Seems like you really haven't changed, just more delusional and offensive.

2. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

What does me having credibility on this board have anything to do with this topic?

3. thedude9990

thedude9990 JBB JustBBall Member

just think about it OJ Mayo, hes like orange juice and mayo, 2 of the greatest things to consume.

4. Legacy

Legacy Beast

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DreamYaoTmac5 @ Jul 27 2008, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 27 2008, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DreamYaoTmac5 @ Jul 27 2008, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It goes to confidence and I've responded, This thread was for rocket fans. Seems like this board hasn't really changed, just less active.</div>
    Confidence = Swish

And you didn't even respond to half of what he wrote
    </div>
    and don't have any credibility on this board..

I don't see what you are trying to say.., it would be best if you stayed away from one of the forums, and I will stay away from wherever you go mainly OTR cause i don't like that place.
    </div>
    Because they owned you? You'd get owned here, but I think the only Magic fan left is Swish.

5. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

You come back here and tell us you're going to "shape up", and yet I see no change. Just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't give you the right to attack the member. Sure some of these guys are egging you on, but the smart thing would be to ignore them and take the high road.

6. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

NOT ACCEPTABLE is the greatest phrase since FEAR.

7. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DreamYaoTmac5 @ Jul 27 2008, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This thread was for rocket fans. Seems like this board hasn't really changed, just less active.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DreamYaoTmac5 @ Jul 27 2008, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>and don't have any credibility on this board..</div>

And your time has run out.

Next time you attempt to come back, you won't get a chance to be a disruptive buffoon.

8. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chutney @ Jul 27 2008, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>NOT ACCEPTABLE is the greatest phrase since FEAR.</div>

Glad to you see like the edits

9. Lavalamp

Lavalamp Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chutney @ Jul 27 2008, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>NOT ACCEPTABLE is the greatest phrase since FEAR.</div>

However it in no way surpasses FEAR!

10. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

#1_War_Poet_ForLife The Baker of Cakes

So, basically, he said "This thread is for people who agree with me"

11. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thedude9990 @ Jul 27 2008, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>just think about it OJ Mayo, hes like orange juice and mayo, 2 of the greatest things to consume.</div>

I like orange juice. But not mayo. Yuck.

12. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (#1_War_Poet_ForLife @ Jul 27 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>So, basically, he said "This thread is for people who agree with me"</div>

Lol so true.

Some people were egging him on, but he overreacted. He needs to relax and learn some manners. I thought Brian did a nice job of retorting him at least.

13. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (huevonkiller @ Jul 27 2008, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (#1_War_Poet_ForLife @ Jul 27 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>So, basically, he said "This thread is for people who agree with me"</div>

Lol so true.

Some people were egging him on, but he overreacted. He needs to relax and learn some manners. I thought Brian did a nice job of retorting him at least.
    </div>
    He has a long history of trolling just about every basketball forum on the net. Anybody that was taking him seriously was wasting their time.

14. Really Lost One

Really Lost One Suspended

15. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
  16. Lavalamp

Lavalamp Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (huevonkiller @ Jul 27 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Some people were egging him on, but he overreacted. He needs to relax and learn some manners. I thought Brian did a nice job of retorting him at least.</div>
    That sums up my thoughts on this thread. (And Brian was classy giving credit where credit was due(Swish))

17. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DreamYaoTmac5 @ Jul 27 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why, because you are nothing but a <span style="color:red">NOT ACCEPTABLE</span>? I don't argue with idiots who thought Richard Jefferson was multi-dimensional this season, when everybody knew he was one-dimensional

[video=youtube;RtRssX5PmYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRssX5PmYs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRssX5PmYs[/video]</div>

Good god, Yao hacked the shit outta Dwight!

18. ghoti

ghoti A PhD in Horribleness

I think this went well!

19. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ghoti @ Jul 27 2008, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think this went well!</div>

You don't even know the half of it. You should see the conversation he had with my away message.

20. Legacy

Legacy Beast

I miss the guy. His posts were funny. [​IMG]