YAY!

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Sunset, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Drew

Drew BBW Member

Re: YAY!

Lol, I'm not "bitching" at you. I'm talking sports... i.e. what this forum is for and when people like you make dumb comments, I explain to them why theyre wrong. [​IMG]

2. McPherson2Gardner

McPherson2Gardner NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I feel like we're talking about the saints.... [​IMG] ...fast underachieving wide receivers is the way to go man.... [​IMG]

3. FootballDan

FootballDan NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Ok this is why the Vikings recieving core might be the best in the NFL even with out Randy Moss. First the emergence of Nat Burlesson. he had 19 more catches and 239 more yards then Randy Moss had last year. Marcus Robinson and Earl Cambell combined for 66 catches and 1021 yards. TE Jermaine Wiggums led the team in catches with 71. And signing free agent Travis Taylot who is good for atleast 500-800 yards. and snagging Troy Williamson this makes this recieving core very dangerous. Now think about it.. its a idiotic satment yes... but the recieving core is bunched as it is with Burleson,Cambell,Robinson,Wiggins (TE),and Taylor. Chances are Williamson wouldn't see that much playing time as it is in his rookie year. Although in eyars to come I know he will become a great reciever.

4. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

does anyone here understand what an opinion is? Clearly not ;)Okay it was an idiotic post I'll admit. I shouldnt be happy but that doesnt mean I think he will do very well. But I'll see won't I? And as FD said. We dont have a ton of use for him with all the other great WR's and TE's we have on this team.

5. FSUViking

FSUViking NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FootballDan @ Aug 17 2005, 07:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok this is why the Vikings recieving core might be the best in the NFL even with out Randy Moss. First the emergence of Nat Burlesson. he had 19 more catches and 239 more yards then Randy Moss had last year. Marcus Robinson and Earl Cambell combined for 66 catches and 1021 yards. TE Jermaine Wiggums led the team in catches with 71. And signing free agent Travis Taylot who is good for atleast 500-800 yards. and snagging Troy Williamson this makes this recieving core very dangerous. Now think about it.. its a idiotic satment yes... but the recieving core is bunched as it is with Burleson,Cambell,Robinson,Wiggins (TE),and Taylor. Chances are Williamson wouldn't see that much playing time as it is in his rookie year. Although in eyars to come I know he will become a great reciever.</div><span style="color:purple">EARL Campbell does not now, nor did he ever, play WR......much less for the Vikings. And who is Jermaine Wiggums? Chief Wiggums kid from The Simpsons?If you want to make a point, it helps to know WHO and WHAT the fuck your talking about.</span> [​IMG]

6. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

He said your recievers are going to be good and you answer like that? lol

7. FSUViking

<span style="color:purple">When he says the receivers are Jermaine Wiggums and EARL CAMPBELL....I'm not overly impressed with his assement to begin with.Would you be impressed if somebody told you that Ella Fitzgerald and JJ from Good Times, were gonna have good seasons for the Cards, instead of Larry Fitzgerlad and JJ Arrington? Along with Curt Warner at QB? (former Seahawks RB and not has-been QB, KURT Warner).</span>

8. FootballDan

FootballDan NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Jermaine Wiggins SORRY.... Kelly Cambell.. There yeesh I was defending your team and I made a few simple mistakes im very sorry about that Mr.FSU Vikings. I spelled Wiggins name wrong once, and Cambell yes I did say Cambell but give me some slack. I mean I can talk football intellegently and your bashing me because I spelled one Tight ends name wrong ONCE, and said Earl instead of Kelly. Im sorry Mr.FSU Vikings, only trying to defend this team.

9. FSUViking

<span style="color:purple">It's FSUViking. Singular, not plural. And, it's one word, not two.Punctuation and spelling go a long ways towards indicating your intelligence level. It's called basic education.</span>

10. Hypnotic

Hypnotic NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I can see this thread getting out of hand. [​IMG]

11. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FSUViking @ Aug 19 2005, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><span style="color:purple">It's FSUViking. Singular, not plural. And, it's one word, not two.Punctuation and spelling go a long ways towards indicating your intelligence level. It's called basic education.</span></div> Calm down man. He got a few mistakes and now you are crashing into him.Please close this topic now [​IMG]

12. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FSUViking @ Aug 19 2005, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><span style="color:purple">It's FSUViking. Singular, not plural. And, it's one word, not two.Punctuation and spelling go a long ways towards indicating your intelligence level. It's called basic education.</span></div> What the fuck are you? The grammar police? im sorry FSUvikings... Sorry for putting a space between FSU and Vikings. It's the god damn end of the world... Shut up you prick.

13. FSUViking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guest @ Aug 20 2005, 12:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FSUViking @ Aug 19 2005, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <span style="color:purple">It's FSUViking. Singular, not plural. And, it's one word, not two.Punctuation and spelling go a long ways towards indicating your intelligence level. It's called basic education.</span></div>What the fuck are you? The grammar police? im sorry FSUvikings... Sorry for putting a space between FSU and Vikings. It's the god damn end of the world... Shut up you prick.</div><span style="color:purple">Geez....that tampon is really in there deep, isn't it?</span>