You are the Mid-Season Coach/GM

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by SunnyD, Jan 15, 2007.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Things are interesting now. Webber is a Piston, so the starting lineup isn't exactly set. How would you set up the roster, and what, if any, trades will you make?PG Billups / Hunter / MurraySG Hamilton / Murray / DelfinoSF Prince / Maxiel / DelfinoPF Wallace / McDyess / MaxielC Webber / Mohammed / DavisWebber is undersized for center, but he'll play it anyway. As soon as Hunter comes back, I will send Will Blalock to the D-League. Maxiel has had a great year, now he's kind of screwed in terms of minutes. That's why I'd give him more SF minutes over Delfino.There are rumors involving Marko Jaric (Trading Nazr, McDyess, or Dale Davis), Morris Peterson, Jalen Rose, and others.I would love to acquire a solid big man to start over Webber, and on person who wouldn't start but would do well in Detroit is Andersen Varejao, but I think it's more important to get a backup swingman over Delfino. Mike Dunleavy is available :thumbdn1: Marko Jaric is available :thumbdn1: Morris Peterson is available :happy0144: Imagine trading for Andrei Kirerlinko, who is not producing well, and might be traded.

2. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

Sign Jalen Rose. I like the idea of bringing two of the fab five to Detroit, and I think they would play hard for their hometown, and he still has some talent. I think it would be a good team overall, especially when we get Chauncey back to pull everyone together.

3. SunnyD

Should we deal Flip Murray for Juwan Howard and sign Jimmy King and Ray Jackson to 10-day contracts?We might suck, but we might sell some tickets.

4. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I would love to acquire a solid big man to start over Webber, and on person who wouldn't start but would do well in Detroit is Andersen Varejao, but I think it's more important to get a backup swingman over Delfino.</div>I thought Pistons fans love Delfino and rather deal Murray.

5. SunnyD

Well, I do, I'd trade Murray over Delfino in an instant. But Flip isn't a swingman, rather a combo guard.

6. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

I'd trade Flip and Davis for Bonzi.Lineup becomes-Billups/HunterHamilton/Bonzi/DelfinoPrince/Delfino/MaxiellWallace/McDyess/MaxiellWebber/Mohammad

7. elcheato

elcheato BBW Member

Deal Flip back to Cleveland if you don't like him [​IMG] We the Cavs could always use him back!

8. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

Good god man! Take him!

9. The Anorexic Fatass

The Anorexic Fatass BBW Member

I am TOTALLY against the idea of trading Delfino away. I think it would be a huge mistake! Plus I know that Joe D really loves Delfino's upside and he has actually gotten better so he has done nothing to disappoint Joe D's theory about him

10. teeps11

teeps11 BBW Member

I personally would not want to trade Delfino. I would in a heartbeat trade Murray over Delfino.

11. SunnyD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elcheato @ Jan 15 2007, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Deal Flip back to Cleveland if you don't like him [​IMG] We the Cavs could always use him back!</div>Give us Andersen Varejao or Shannon Brown, and we have a deal.