Politics You can't make this stuff up

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by crandc, Feb 3, 2017.

1. riverman

riverman Writing Team

People hired by a billionaire who succeed generally praise the guy writing their paycheck....except all those who don't...Trump surrounds himself with yes people...Kellyanne is the newest Trumpette groupie....let's let them play defense for the guy...his daughter probably has done more for women in his empire than he actually has. Let's believe his book eh? If Trump helped a woman and showed her respect, well....glad to hear it...but isn't that a requirement for being a decent human being anyway?

UncleCliffy'sDaddy likes this.
  2. Rastapopoulos

Rastapopoulos Well-Known Member

Ballin'
  3. Sinobas

Sinobas Banned User BANNED

Jesus, you liberals are so pathetic. You find whine about EVERYTHING Trump does. Even when he's doing something that a left winger is supposed to love, you still find a reason to complain. Just stop it already.

bodyman5000 and 1 likes this.
  4. Sedatedfork

Sedatedfork Rip City Rhapsody

Could you make this post about whining seem less whiny?

BUNTA and riverman like this.
  5. UncleCliffy'sDaddy

UncleCliffy'sDaddy We're all Bozos on this bus.

I guess you must not have listened to the conservatives during the Obama years. There was a massive cheese shortage for 8 years........

BUNTA, Chris Craig and riverman like this.
  6. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

What is it with you sexists? Jesus, you are so pathetic. You whine nonstop about how persecuted white males are and how persecuted right wing straight Christians are. You make shit up out of thin air (Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton was asleep during Benghazi, a Muslim killed the worshipers at the Quebec mosque); one of the makers-up in chief is now on the National Security Council. Your chief whiner is in the White House. He did not REALLY lose the popular vote, illegal ballots were cast. He did not REALLY have a smaller inauguration crowd than President Obama, the media is lying. His Muslim ban is not REALLY unconstitutional, it's a so-called judge. His "university" was not a fraud, the judge is Mexican.

But let any woman or person of color raise an issue of discrimination or injustice and we are whiners! Because women and people of color are really just children who do not have serious concerns, we just whine like little children when they are sleepy and have eaten too much sugar.

One of the male CEOs BTW was from a company I am not familiar with. The other was WalMart. Yes, they employ a lot of women, minimum wage. They have been targeted with multiple lawsuits over wage theft, sex discrimination, disability discrimination, violations of labor law. Considering the nominee for Secretary of Labor has been as well, and the nominee for Supreme Court sides with employers in such cases, and Trump boasts of not paying workers and contractors, as well as of sexually assaulting women, I'm not surprised that Trump considers the male CEO of WalMart to be his adviser on women in the workplace. But most women would not consider that man, any of those men, to know much about our lives. Or to frankly give a damn.

You can call it whining. I call it putting on my protest shoes.

riverman, theprunetang and BUNTA like this.
  7. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    Trying to figure out the basis of your protest.

Trump went to Florida this week. Protest for protest sake?

8. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

Better get some memory foam Skechers.

9. Sinobas

I don't mind people raising issues about discrimination, as long as they are legit. But that department has been flooded with so many pseudo-complaints. In this case, your complaint centered around a "man" speaking...oh my, he must have been "mansplaining" right? Someone with a penis couldn't possibly have anything to say on that topic. What if they had seen some things first hand that they wanted to talk about? The fact that you wouldn't even give a damn about anything they have to say because they are men only shows that SlyPokerDog is sexist, and a hypocrite.

10. Sinobas

Meanwhile in the Middle East, Muslim women are being beheaded and stoned to death as punishment for being raped, while we have Western women are having to deal with the audacity of a man speaking at a meeting on this issue. But you never hear feminists talking about that. In fact, now some of them are chanting "allah akbar"

bodyman5000 and 1 likes this.
  11. Sinobas

Sly, now you have to edit crandc's post, and make the first sentence, "What is with you SlyPokerDog sexists"

12. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

No.

She didn't specifically name anyone as being sexist. It was an insult to men but not a personal insult.

Yours was a personal insult.

(but she is a smart lady so I promise you she'll know it was her and not me you were insulting.)

13. Sinobas

CranDC, don't believe SlyPokerDogs lies, I was referring to him!

14. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

Once upon a time when I frequently shopped at Walmart they didn't have a problem employing elderly women who could barely move. Now, I don't want them to have to work in the first place.

But, as much as I hate Walmart they at least kept them off the streets even if we subsidized them.

15. Nate

Nate #itsokaytobewhite #wakandaforever BANNED

You can't make this stuff up: Some fucking morons, are still in denial about the fact that Hillary got people killed in Benghazi, then lied about it. But like she said.

What difference does it make?

16. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

This thread is not about Benghazi. There have been about 20 Benghazi threads. It's called changing the subject if you don't have any thing to add.

BUNTA and riverman like this.