You guys saw TNT half time show?

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by j0se, Feb 23, 2006.

1. j0se

j0se JBB Banned Member

lol....they displayed a picture of Isiah on the Titanic captioned "I'm the king of the world"

They're ripping Isiah's moves, and I love it.

2. giftedvisionz

giftedvisionz JBB JustBBall Member

EVERYONE knows that Isiah's moves are stupid. it's time for Isiah himself to come to a realization.

3. Ewings2ndcousin

Ewings2ndcousin JBB JustBBall Member

that was kinda foul

Along with Richardson saying "The ship be going down".... Man Isaih's got the whole nation lookin at the Knicks and just sayin WTF?!

4. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

[​IMG] Yeah, that was funny. Isiah in woman's clothing. The ship be sinkin'.

I don't listen to those guys at TNT. I mean really... this is Charles Barkley we're talking about. They're prototypical media guys. If the Francis thing were to work out they'd say "just like I expected, Francis is a superstar and Isiah is a genius."

Remember when the Suns signed Steve Nash? They said it was way too much money and blah, blah, blah. Now theystill haven't hopped off Nash.

Barkley also said we had a horrible deal in the Nazr thing even though we got two first round picks. One already turned out to be David Lee who alone looks like he has a brighter future than Nazr.

5. Ewings2ndcousin

Ewings2ndcousin JBB JustBBall Member

Mr J I do hope your right man. But when I saw those figures of the Knick salaries it made me cringe. We look like the Yankees minus the titles (errr like last year). We are truly living up to the subtitle of the Knicks thread....Mo money mo problems!

6. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ewings2ndcousin:</div><div class="quote_post">Mr J I do hope your right man. But when I saw those figures of the Knick salaries it made me cringe. We look like the Yankees minus the titles (errr like last year). We are truly living up to the subtitle of the Knicks thread....Mo money mo problems!</div>
    Yeah, but I don't buy that salary cap thing. We're never going to be under it anytime soon and whether or not we got Francis wouldn't have changed that. It's not like we're a small market team either. We play in New York, so money really isn't a problem.