You know your team sucks when.................

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by runtmc, Dec 29, 2004.

1. DJ U-NeeK

DJ U-NeeK JBB JustBBall Member

...when they start the season on a losing streak [​IMG]

2. Bay_Area_Fan

Bay_Area_Fan JBB JustBBall Member

You know your team sucks when...........................................

...your best offseason acquisition was Derek Fisher.

3. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Wild Child:</div><div class="quote_post">...when Calbert Cheaney has to start for you</div>

Please note J-Rich and Pietrus where both injured which is why he started and he has a good shot

4. Wild Child

Wild Child JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Air Pietrus:</div><div class="quote_post">Please note J-Rich and Pietrus where both injured which is why he started and he has a good shot</div>

Dude, I don't care. Let anyone else start, just not "The Towel". Hell, it was Sesay's last game. Give him the thrill of starting. Cheaney was 2-4 for 4 points in 32 minutes and got toasted defensively (again) [​IMG] . Sesay was 1-1 and 2-2 at the line in 11 minutes...

5. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I love that nickname [​IMG] "Okay 4th quarter guys, we're we're throwing in "The Towel"".

Cheaney is starting to lose his finesse it seems. He looked good dunking that one pass from Dunleavy though. But that's about all he contributed.

6. REREM

REREM JBB JustBBall Member

when nobody,absolutely nobody can recall who you got when you traded Wilt Chamberlain

7. REREM

REREM JBB JustBBall Member

there is no "Calbert Cheaney" that's just Chris Mills wearing a different number

8. runtmc

runtmc JBB JustBBall Member

When Tim, Mitch and Chris recall their times with Miami, Sac and Indiana and don't mention GS.

9. Custodianrules2

...When your franchise owner hides from the outside world better than the Taliban in Afghanistan.

...When the last regular season game of last year, the Warriors celebrate over the Kings like they had won the Western Conference Finals. (Granted it was a good win, it was like another mark on the chalkboard for consecutive years out of the playoffs and losing your most impact players off the roster Erick Dampier (defense/inside scoring) and Brian Cardinal (ft%, 3pt%, and fg%).

10. Custodianrules2

... When at the top of the page in your team's forum, the splash image features Warrior greats that haven't played in 12 years like Tim Hardaway and Chris Mullin and none of the current Warriors players. And that was when we made the playoffs and got beat by the Suns or the Jazz in the first round. Got to play defense, got to play defense and have a legit big man up front.

11. GSWScruff

GSWScruff JBB JustBBall Member

. . . When Charles Barkley starts laughing whenever its name is mentioned.

. . . When Charles Barkley follows up his laughter with the comment, "Tim Hardaway and Mitch Richmond are rolling over in their graves!"

12. Kwan1031

Kwan1031 JBB JustBBall Member

... when you are already surfing NBAdraft.net at this point...

13. Custodianrules2

LOL, I was doing surfin' nbadraft.net too and pondering how I can climb the JBB fantasy league out of 4th after starting out in 7th. I've go no single Warrior player in my lineup. The computer auto-draft helped me dodge a bullet with that one [​IMG] Although Jrich isn't bad now and Murphy is good for rebounds.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">. . . When Charles Barkley follows up his laughter with the comment, "Tim Hardaway and Mitch Richmond are rolling over in their graves!"</div>
    Hilarious!