You want tickets for Cleveland Cavaliers Games? This is the right place for you!

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by GoCAVS, Sep 25, 2007.

1. GoCAVS

GoCAVS Member

Hallo Fans of the Cleveland Cavaliers...official Single Ticket Sales start this weekend, but there's a chance to get them earlier and with a discount. No this is not a joke, this is an opportunity. I work with the Cleveland Cavaliers through a University Project and we sell Group Tickets at Discount Prices.</p>

</p>

Here are the dates of the Games that we can offer tickets:</p>

Cavaliers vs. Orlando Magic (Wed Nov. 14 - 7PM)</p>

Upper Sides $30 instead of a reg. price of $35!!!</p>

Upper Corners $20 instead of reg.price of $25!!!</p>

Moreover its the LeBron James Bobblehead Game, real Fans know what that means...you get a LeBron Figure and great Entertainment.</p>

</p>

</p>

Cavaliers vs. Toronto (Sat Nov. 24 - 1PM)</p>

Upper Sides $50</p>

Upper Corners $40</p>

</p>

Unfortunetly its a very busy weekend (Thanks Giving) so we can't offer discounts for that one.</p>

</p>

Cavaliers vs. Milwaukee Bucks (Mon Dec 17 - 7PM)</p>

Upper Sides SOLD OUT</p>

Upper Corners $18 instead of reg.price of $25</p>

Deep Discounts and you get a Free GO-CAVS T-Shirt.</p>

</p>

Everybody who is interested should post in this Forum or send me a message. By the way you don't transfer any money to us, we just make the contacts for the CAVS, all transactions are made with their department...so no worries this is professional!</p>

2. GoCAVS

GoCAVS Member

Re: You want tickets for Cleveland Cavaliers Games? This is the right place for ...

Please make sure that you get at least 10 people and that you send me an email or phonenumber that I can contact you for further informations.</p>