Young players in their Prime?

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by iFR3SHi, May 6, 2007.

1. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

Where could you see Nate Rob, Eddy Curry, Channing Frye, D-Lee,Collins, and Balkman in their prime?Eddy Curry- 22ppg 9rpg .8bpgChanning Frye- 14ppg 6rpg 1bpgNate Robinson- 10ppg 2apg 1stpgD-Lee- 14ppg 11rpg .8bpgBalkman- 7ppg 5rpg 28mpgCollins- 6ppg 3apg 3rpg 22mpg.I would make everything higher but would they be given the right amount of minutes in the future to put them up and also how Curry being the number 1 option as well.

2. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Eddy Curry- 22ppg 9rpg .8bpgChanning Frye- 14ppg 6rpg 1bpgNate Robinson- 10ppg 2apg 1stpgD-Lee- 14ppg 11rpg .8bpgBalkman- 7ppg 5rpg 28mpgCollins- 6ppg 3apg 3rpg 22mpg.</div>Looks about right, only thing I might change would be Frye, I think he could be a potential 17 & 8 guy, but even then, that's not that big of a difference from what you had.

3. mAAAbs

mAAAbs BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy Balla @ May 6 2007, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Where could you see Nate Rob, Eddy Curry, Channing Frye, D-Lee,Collins, and Balkman in their prime?Eddy Curry- 22ppg 9rpg .8bpgChanning Frye- 14ppg 6rpg 1bpgNate Robinson- 10ppg 2apg 1stpgD-Lee- 14ppg 11rpg .8bpgBalkman- 7ppg 5rpg 28mpgCollins- 6ppg 3apg 3rpg 22mpg.I would make everything higher but would they be given the right amount of minutes in the future to put them up and also how Curry being the number 1 option as well.</div>I would give Balkman and Collins slightly higher numbers like these:Balk - 8ppg 7rpgMardy - 10ppg 5apg 5rpgCurry - 20ppg 7rpg .5bpg...... He's too lazy to rebound or block anymore than he does now.

4. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mAAAbs @ May 8 2007, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I would give Balkman and Collins slightly higher numbers like these:Balk - 8ppg 7rpgMardy - 10ppg 5apg 5rpgCurry - 20ppg 7rpg .5bpg...... He's too lazy to rebound or block anymore than he does now.</div>Balk and Mardy wont get those minutes though.

5. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE @ May 7 2007, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Looks about right, only thing I might change would be Frye, I think he could be a potential 17 & 8 guy, but even then, that's not that big of a difference from what you had.</div>Ever since his injury he hasn't shown any imrpovement. Last year he was better but his injury reall effected him. IMO I can only see him being a solid starter who will score adn block some shots. Im not sure if he can get 8 a game, he doesn;t box out well but there is D-lee to save us.

6. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

Mardy Collins will average more than 6 ppg, and BY FAR MORE then 3 rpg in 22 minutes. More like 8/3/5/2

7. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

Eddy Curry- 19ppg 12rpg 1.8bpgChanning Frye- 19ppg 8rpg 1bpgNate Robinson- 17ppg 7apg 2stpgD-Lee- 14ppg 8rpg 1bpgBalkman- 11ppg 5rpg 1bpgCollins- I dont care for this guy....if this was if these guys were in their prime together or with anyone else, this is how I see it.

8. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Nate Robinson- 17ppg 7apg 2stpg</div>7 ast? He'll never average 7 apg. He's the defintion of a drive/shoot first, pass 2nd point guard. He's probably a pass last point guard.

9. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PN13 @ May 30 2007, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Collins- I dont care for this guy</div>DOUCHE

10. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PN13 @ May 30 2007, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Eddy Curry- 19ppg 12rpg 1.8bpgChanning Frye- 19ppg 8rpg 1bpgNate Robinson- 17ppg 7apg 2stpgD-Lee- 14ppg 8rpg 1bpgBalkman- 11ppg 5rpg 1bpgCollins- I dont care for this guy....if this was if these guys were in their prime together or with anyone else, this is how I see it.</div>WOW ill give you some slack because you never see the Knicks and they are never on National TV BUT WTF. NATE DOGG avergin 17/7?? all-stars dont do that. I bet he will never get those minutes but if he gets starters I say 13/4. he has no PG play he is a VERY VERY small SG. D Lee only 8boards he avergaes 10 in 26 minutes(not sure but I think thats his minutes), Curry is a fat asss who wont box out or move on defense and is pussy that is only agressive ig the person guarding him has a disadvantage by his size. Frye will only be a solid role player like a Sheeed without that much D and rebounding but Frye is a shot blocker. Balkman will probably never get minutes to achieve that. Collins can be a sold roel player as well in the future. He is a very matured player and can do everything but shoot.

11. Let Em Hear This

Let Em Hear This BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy Balla @ May 6 2007, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Where could you see Nate Rob, Eddy Curry, Channing Frye, D-Lee,Collins, and Balkman in their prime?Eddy Curry- 22ppg 9rpg .8bpgChanning Frye- 14ppg 6rpg 1bpgNate Robinson- 10ppg 2apg 1stpgD-Lee- 14ppg 11rpg .8bpgBalkman- 7ppg 5rpg 28mpgCollins- 6ppg 3apg 3rpg 22mpg.I would make everything higher but would they be given the right amount of minutes in the future to put them up and also how Curry being the number 1 option as well.</div>At the end of the season when everyone got "hurt", Mardy Collins stepped in and became a potential triple double machine every night. I think he could be a solid pro. I won't expect Frye to be a long time Knick. I think he'll be traded some time in the near future. I'd rather have a Curry and Lee combo in the front court than Frye and Curry. Lee is a terrific rebounder, help defender, and passing PF. Useful next to Curry. Lee doesn't really need the ball to be productive as opposed to Frye, who is mostly there for his offense. He doesn't have many intangibles.