Your favorite Celtics game from the 06-07 season?

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by CelticBalla32, May 27, 2007.

1. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

I stole the idea from the Lakers forum, I thought it was a good idea. I'd have to say that my favorite Celtics game from this season was easily when we beat San Antonio for the first time since 1997, and it was IN San Antonio. Big Al was great in the 2nd half, Rondo brought a ton of energy, Kandi Man played a big role off the bench and did a very good job, and then to top it off... Paul Pierce hits a pair of HUGE shots in a row (both in Bowen's face), including the game winner. That was such a special moment, we FINALLY beat the Spurs!

The 2OT game against the Wolves was also one hell of a game.

2. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

Easily the game against the Spurs. I think that was a big step in the right direction for this franchise. Pierce/Big Al were phenomenal. Everything went right for us in this game.Minnesota game was good. I also loved the Orlando double OT game. Al was making Dwight Howard and Darko Milicic look silly with his moves and this was Pierce's final game of the season, leaving his mark with 32 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists and hitting that insane shot. Big Al with 23 points and 13 rebounds. I loved that game.

3. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

1. Beating the Spurs2. T'Wolves double OT3. Magic double OT4. Dec. 9th, vs. the Nets. Celts go down 20-2 early, come back and win on a 29/14 game from Al and a buzzer beater by PP

4. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

I was at the Orlando game, it was great. Aside from Paul Pierce's clutch performance, the thing I remember best about that game was how Perk played. I remember him being an absolute monster and handling Howard well (though Howard did dunk on Perk pretty severely).

5. Iloveme33

Iloveme33 BBW Member

1. Beat Spurs2. Beat NJ after being down 18-0 in the 1st q3. 1st win of the season4. Beat Spurs5. Beat Spurs

6. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

Gerald Green winning the dunk contest....if that dont count, then How about the C's-Pistons games where Al Jefferson got 22 boards in Detroit but lost(I was there)and in the last game of the year when Flip Murray won it for the Pistons.

7. Celtics4Life

Celtics4Life BBW Member

Beating the Spurs would have to be my favorite game. 1) First off, It was great to break our Tim Duncan Curse against the Celtics. and.....2) We got to see the potential our younger players are capable off.

8. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 BBW Elite Member

By default the NJ game where Pierce hit the buzzer beater as I was actually at the game (sitting behind Nets bench....it looked like Pierce was staring right at me after he hit the shot).The other NJ game where they rallied at the end of the 4th quarter to eventually win the game in OT was great as well.