Your top three guys that fit your team.

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by BrewCityBuck, Mar 21, 2007.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Pick three guys that fit your team in the area of where your drafting. My best picks for the Bucks in my opinion1. Greg Oden - Defensive presense, we need one badly in the paint. (if we have the first pick)2. Julian Wright - Perfect compliment, good passer, defender, athlete, doesn't need shots. (4th pick)3. Acie Law - Perfect PG, tough, clutch, might not be a Deron Williams talent but he's got 'it' (6th or higher pick).

2. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

1. Greg Oden2. Greg Oden3. Greg OdenThe Celtics need Greg Oden like someone who just took a sh*t needs toilet paper.

3. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Do most Celtics fans want Oden or Durant from what you've heard...

4. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

1: Greg Oden, he'd finally give us a true center that can dominate the paint. Amazing potential to go along with solid offensive abilities, great defensive presence, and very good work ethic.2: Al Horford, very strong paint player. He can dominate on both ends if he wants, very strong player that resembles a Elton Brand type player..3: Acie Law, our second first round pick could be used on this stud. I love the way he runs Tx. A&M, he knows when to pass and when to shoot, very crafty left hander that can create his shot, penetrate, and plays with so much passion - HUGE player in the clutch.HAWKS NEEDS: Center, Point GuardCURRENT STARTERS:Center: Zaza Pachulia - 12 ppg, 7 rpg, 2 apg, 3 orpgPoint Guard: Anthony Johnson - 5 ppg, 1 rpg, 2 apg

5. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

Of course everyone is going to say they need Oden. Who wouldn't?The Pacers have no draft picks this year unless we have one of the 10 worst records in the league. If we ended up with a top 10 pick this is what we'd need:1) Acie Law - Clutch point guard who is the opposite of Tinsley (a good thing)2) Tywon Lawson - Not since the 90s have we had a good point guard - time to get one3) Roy Hibert/Spencer Hawes - We have good centers - but no guys who are clear starters

6. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

1. Greg Oden2. Al Horford3. Kevin Durant

7. pjcolpitts?

pjcolpitts? BBW Elite Member

Okay, Dallas is defanitly not a lottery team by no means, so I'm of course going to put guys that we have a chance of drafting. I think these guys are all mid to late first round picks. We might have to move up to get one of them, but I think it would be worth it.Dallas is in need of a quality back up big man and a swing wing player that can shoot.1.Tyler Hansbrough-PF2.Daequan Cook-SG3.Alando Tucker/Aaron Affalo-SF/SG I think if Alando Tucker fell to the late 1st round, someone will end up with a steal. Not going to be a star, but a quality player.

8. Marvinmartian

Marvinmartian BBW Elite Member

Tucker may be a steal almost like Howard was...but not quite, right?

9. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingjamez @ Mar 21 2007, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1: Greg Oden, he'd finally give us a true center that can dominate the paint. Amazing potential to go along with solid offensive abilities, great defensive presence, and very good work ethic.2: Al Horford, very strong paint player. He can dominate on both ends if he wants, very strong player that resembles a Elton Brand type player..3: Acie Law, our second first round pick could be used on this stud. I love the way he runs Tx. A&M, he knows when to pass and when to shoot, very crafty left hander that can create his shot, penetrate, and plays with so much passion - HUGE player in the clutch.HAWKS NEEDS: Center, Point GuardCURRENT STARTERS:Center: Zaza Pachulia - 12 ppg, 7 rpg, 2 apg, 3 orpgPoint Guard: Anthony Johnson - 5 ppg, 1 rpg, 2 apg</div>Too bad you'll only get Acie Law after the Suns steal your pick and get:1. Horford!!!2. Law3. I really don't know enough to say... one of the other big me besides Oden and Horford.

10. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Mar 21 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do most Celtics fans want Oden or Durant from what you've heard...</div>I'll be honest, I'd be fine with either. That being said, I'd rather have Oden, and thats what most of the intelligent Celtics fans want.

11. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

I think just having Greg Oden, who some people say he might be the next Russel...would be freaking awesome to see him in green...even as a griz fan.

12. Pacers fan forever

If the Celtics got Oden I'd trade Jermaine O'neal for him.

13. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

I would trade Pau Gasol and Mike Millers headband for him...better than J Oneal..

14. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (austingriz @ Mar 22 2007, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I would trade Pau Gasol and Mike Millers headband for him...better than J Oneal..</div>I'd give Jermaine O'neal, Jamaal Tinsley, and 5 draft picks for Oden.

15. Diawsome

Diawsome BBW Elite Member

Suns need an athletic big to help with post defense and rebounding. They also need a back up point guard. Primary Targets: 1. Al Horford2. Jeff Green3. Tiago Splitter3. Alando TuckerThe Suns as it stands right now have 3 picks in this year's draft. Atlanta's pick which looks to be a 5-8 pick range can be used on either Al Horford who will be the primary target as a 6'10 athletic big who plays solid defense, is a good rebounder and can hit the mid range jumper. If he is taken by the time the Suns pick comes up they go with Jeff Green who's athleticism and versalility are perfect for the Suns system. Then they use Cleveland's pick to take the opposite of whom they drafted with Atlanta's pick I.e. if they got Horford they take Tucker, if Green then Splitter.I would like to say Acie Law but the only way they could get him is by either trading Marion or trading down in the draft neither of which is worth it. I don't see the Suns being able to package their two lower picks to move up high enough to get him. The Suns really screwed themselves over last year passing on a deep PG draft.

16. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

<u>Celtics Needs:</u>1. Greg Oden2. Kevin Durant3. Al Thorton

17. The Truth

The Truth BBW Graphics Team

1. Al Horford2. Greg Oden3. Julian Wright

18. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Mar 21 2007, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do most Celtics fans want Oden or Durant from what you've heard...</div>
    Well, you have some people that are in love with Durant. That's expected, but the majority of the fans are pulling for Oden over Durant. He is exactly what we need.

1. Greg Oden
    No explanation really needed. We don't have a true starting caliber center, Greg Oden is a legit 7 footer who dominates defensively, is very athletic, is a very good kid with a good head on his shoulders, and he is a franchise changer.

2. Kevin Durant
    If this happens (we get the #2 pick), then we HAVE TO become a running team. No if, and's, but's, or Doc's about it. But the kid obviously is going to be a hell of a player, a McGrady/Garnett mixture (without the great playmaking skills, however).

3. Veteran
    Yup, that's right. If we do not get the #1 or 2 pick, we have to trade that pick and get ourselves a veteran All-Star to help Pierce and Big Al. Package it with Ratliff's huge expiring deal, Gerald Green, maybe a future pick, and maybe another filler.

But if I had to answer it for #3, assuming no trade would happen (which it would), I'd say Al Horford. A guy that can come in and just play some really solid basketball on both ends of the floor. He's a big body, he's strong, he has a solid post game, he is a very good defender, he turns it on in the clutch. Of course I'd like a guy like Al Horford next to Al Jefferson, but that's not what this team needs right now. If we don't get a true franchise changing player like Oden or Durant, we have to trade that pick.

19. grizz101

grizz101 BBW Member

Greg OdenGreg OdenGreg OdenDurant wouldnt be too bad