Your Transfer Predictions, Summer 2007

Discussion in 'England' started by daaan, May 16, 2007.

1. daaan

daaan DYC Amateur

<div class="quote_poster">United4ever Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I respect your opinion but I think although he can cross a ball aswell as hitting free-kicks. I still think he is not a top 4 side type of player. Maybe a move to Tottenham will help.</div>

If u go off how well he did in the 2005-2006 season, then you would have to say that he is a top 4 player.

But.....he never quite lived up to expectations this season so i guess i have to agree with you.

Saying that, i guess thats why im happy for him to leave [​IMG]

I also think that Tottenham are interested in M.G.P, so u may be correct on all fronts there.

2. Hudge

Hudge Active Member

Alan Smith will go to Boro or Villa.

3. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

Arsenal

In:

Van Der Vaart
    Fabianski
    Torres
    Bale
    Yoan Gouffran
    Ribery

Out:

Muamba
    Ljungberg
    Reyes

4. Flight643

Flight643 DYC *********

In all due respect, I dont think Gareth Bale will go anywhere near Arsenal after their treatment of Walcott. Bale will want 1st team football, Arsenal wont give him that.

5. Big Aaron

Big Aaron DYC Working Class Hero

<div class="quote_poster">Maxdaman91 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Arsenal

In:

Van Der Vaart
    Fabianski
    Torres
    Bale
    Yoan Gouffran
    Ribery</div>

Found a pit of gold while they were digging up the ground for that stadium, did you? [​IMG] [​IMG] Joking mate. You'll get Ribery and Fabianski and possibly Gouffran. Van Der Vaart is well out of your price range, as is Torres.

6. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div class="quote_poster">soilborn Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Found a pit of gold while they were digging up the ground for that stadium, did you? [​IMG] [​IMG] Joking mate. You'll get Ribery and Fabianski and possibly Gouffran. Van Der Vaart is well out of your price range, as is Torres.</div>

I think we'll get VDV but your right about Torres[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Big Aaron

Big Aaron DYC Working Class Hero

<div class="quote_poster">Maxdaman91 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I think we'll get VDV but your right about Torres[​IMG][​IMG]</div>

Think you'll get one or the other of VDV and Ribery. Given Ribery is French, I think it'll be him. Plus VDV is probably double the price of ol' scarface.