Youth Movement To Continue

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by bbwSwish, Apr 9, 2006.

1. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">St. Paul Pioneer Press - Don't be suprised to see Wolves superstar Kevin Garnett on the bench during crunch time situations down the stretch, the St. Paul Pioneer Press is reporting, with the team mathematically eliminated from playoff contention.

The Wolves want to get a look at the young players such as Justin Reed.

"It really just makes you trust the guys out there even more," Reed said Saturday after practice. "You know it's just a bigger demand. We don't have a go-to guy, so we have to depend on each other that much more. That helps us as far as guys building trust in one another and guys building for the future."

Reed scored 18 points, his career high, against the Jazz. He made 6 of 14 shots from the field but also drove to the basket frequently and made 6 of 6 free throws. He ran the floor well and provided the energy that doesn't show up in a boxscore.

"Justin has grown by leaps and bounds," Casey said. "Playing with his type of energy is an NBA skill. I've had players like that before (in Seattle) ? Reggie Evans, Ruben Patterson. In those guys' careers, they've always been underestimated as far as what they bring to the table."</div>
    http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives...nt_to_continue/

I'm sure Garnett is going to be thrilled! [​IMG]

2. GarnettKG21

GarnettKG21 JBB JustBBall Member

Yea, but at least McCants had 28 on 12 of 18 shooting, very nice[​IMG]

3. The One & Only

The One & Only JBB The Orlando Tragic

I bet he feels like how the picture of him up top looks.