Zach Randolph arrested... again

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by BigMo763, Jun 8, 2006.

1. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Legal troubles continue for Zach Randolph and the Portland Trailblazers, an organization that has claimed to be committed to insuring a problem-free team that has been absolutely plagued with problems.Randolph was allegedly caught street racing with two loaded guns in his vehicle. Randolph was the passenger and the guns on-hand were licensed as consealed weapons.Officer Matthew Wells also claimed that he could smell a distinct marijuana odor.Source: The Oregonian</div>Illegal street racing, with two loaded guns in his car, plus the marijuana. So much for the new clean image Portland is "striving" for.

2. hoopskidd5

hoopskidd5 BBW Member

Wow this could increase the likelyhood of him getting traded..Isnt there new ownership in Portland?

3. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

What a f*cking retard. This guy has loads of talent, but he is a thug and he doesnt try or live up to his potential at all. They should get rid of him, and his huge contract immediately. And the Blazers GM (dont know his name) should be fired for signing all these idiots to max contracts.

4. Fabolous

Fabolous BBW Elite Member

wow. zach is a loser.

5. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

CB4, the Blazers GM John Nash's contract expires this offseason, and the Blazers have said they won't keep him around, so looks like you'll get your wish. :)Although, I think the franchise just needs to change ownership from top to bottom. They made a great move last summer hiring Nate McMillan as their head coach, but the rest of their personnel moves haven't really been in line with their claim of trying to get away from the "Jailblazers" mentality.

6. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

What an idiot. I bet he lost the race too. He should have more consideration fo rhis basketbasll future than winning a fricken race.

7. Waqas

Waqas Member

Didn't people on the Blazers also smoke roaches??

8. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

hahaha, wow, what an idiot.

9. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nba dogmatist @ Jun 8 2006, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>hahaha, wow, what an idiot.</div>Waqas or Randolph? [​IMG]

10. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waqas @ Jun 8 2006, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Didn't people on the Blazers also smoke roaches??</div>haha yes damon stoudamire,rasheed wallace,and zach randolf did.I dont remember anymore if there are let me know.Anyway about randolf,hes an idiot for streetracing...for what? money? Well,watever the reason i dont see why he has a concealed weapon on him.If the Blazers want to make a move and trade randolf they shouldnt look to get too much in return.why?because of his attitude and mainly what this topic is about.If they could look for kenyon martin or something like that. Martin since he reportedly wants out of denver.But only time will tell what will happen with zach randolf and the blazers.By the way,is there any truth to the blazers moving to las vegas still?just wondering

11. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

Why this team resigned him...I don't know...they wanted a quick fix and now they are stuck with this fool for like 5 more years. This franchise has gone to hell. When you get an $85 million dollar deal your expected to be a man and more of a leader but Randolph is nothing but a immature punk.

12. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Wow, I actually would have embraced Randolph with open arms if Ainge could work a deal this summer, since he would be cheaper than his value because of his problems with the team. But, now, screw him. I don't want him around guys like Tony Allen (who has a court trail comming up anyway haha), Gerald Green, Delonte West, Al Jefferson, Ryan Gomes, Kendrick Perkins, etc. No way in hell.

13. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

He needs to be traded, he puts no effort into his game and doesn't work hard. He's not improving at all, get rid of him Portland!

14. Chauncey

Chauncey BBW Member

This guy is ridiculous, arrested again, Portland needs to trade him if they want to have a clean image.

15. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

God damnRandolph was a great player two season ago, I enjoyed watching him play, what a clown. I bet D-Miles was in the car when they were toking up and he probably left after that. If you're on the Blazers you're career is in the shitter pretty much. If I were a young guy on the Blazers I would demand a trade. Jarret Jack...get the hell out of Portland...come to Boston