Zombie Zach Randolph

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by mike18946, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Wave:</div><div class="quote_post">I am telling you, this kid will be an All-Star. Most people will not realize how good he is though untill All-Star break when they take a look at everyone's stats and see that he is averaging better than twenty points and ten rebounds a game.</div>

Remember though, this is assuming he keeps that pace up. It'll be harder to get to the 20 once Bonzi Wells is back in the thick of things down there.

2. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Moo2K4:</div><div class="quote_post">Remember though, this is assuming he keeps that pace up. It'll be harder to get to the 20 once Bonzi Wells is back in the thick of things down there.</div>
    Right now you are really underestimating Randolph. He is very consistant, he has just never been given the time. So what if Bonzi gets back in the thick of things? It won't mess up Randolphs game the slightest bit.

3. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Wave:</div><div class="quote_post">Right now you are really underestimating Randolph. He is very consistant, he has just never been given the time. So what if Bonzi gets back in the thick of things? It won't mess up Randolphs game the slightest bit.</div>

I'm not underestimating Randolph at all. He's a great player in this league. I'm just saying, that, once Bonzi gets going again, Randolph could drop to the 3rd scorer and his points might go down. That's all I was saying. We'll see though. Maybe Bonzi will cut his shots down a bit for now. But, if Randoph can keep getting the touches he deserves, I don't see any reason why he can't be a 20/10 guy.

4. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Randolph won't drop to third scorer unless it's through his own poor form. In the West you need a big guy who can score down low, and there's a reason they've moved Sheed to SF. Bonzi will be 3rd option

5. mattyc

mattyc JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Sir Desmond:</div><div class="quote_post">Randolph won't drop to third scorer unless it's through his own poor form. In the West you need a big guy who can score down low, and there's a reason they've moved Sheed to SF. Bonzi will be 3rd option</div>
    Yup. Added to that, Randolph has all the mobility you'd want in a PF. Despite his build, he can move like Garnett and TD, which helps undescribably when he's moving under the post - Zach has an awesome post game.

Like touched on above, Zach will be one of the stars of the game for the next decade.

6. InNETSweTrust

InNETSweTrust JBB Philippines' Finest

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Sir Desmond:</div><div class="quote_post">Randolph won't drop to third scorer unless it's through his own poor form. In the West you need a big guy who can score down low, and there's a reason they've moved Sheed to SF. Bonzi will be 3rd option</div>

i agree...why waste a guy's talent? and it's not as if they're playing the same position

7. Sinobas

Sinobas Banned User BANNED

Who'd have thought, after all these years, we'd be wishing Zach Randolph were on our team rather than Aldridge, and Roy would be long retired.

lawai'a and dviss1 like this.
  8. KingSpeed

KingSpeed Veteran

actor
    Who'd have thought that he'd be getting his JERSEY RETIRED (by ANY team) after the way he played for the Knicks and Clippers? Congratulations, ZBo. Way to go, Memphis.

GriLtCheeZ and SlyPokerDog like this.