zack

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Philly_Freak93, Feb 6, 2004.

1. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

It's good to see you back and posting ZACK. We need that DETROIT attitude back, I think.[​IMG]

2. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I hope it can survive as a "Stand Alone" site.

Thanks for acting on our request.</div>

Thanks...I too hope it can survive as a stand alone site. I think it will do fine, it just needs a lot of time to grow. I'll be implementing some changes which will definitely help it (some of the same changes that I made to this board). But time is the real factor. Just keep posting there...that will encourage visitors to engage in the discussions.

3. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'> I hope it can survive as a "Stand Alone" site.

Thanks for acting on our request.</div>

Thanks...I too hope it can survive as a stand alone site. I think it will do fine, it just needs a lot of time to grow. I'll be implementing some changes which will definitely help it (some of the same changes that I made to this board). But time is the real factor. Just keep posting there...that will encourage visitors to engage in the discussions.</div>

Any chance a link can be created to get from there to here (like @ the top of this page)?

4. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

There is a link... click on choose a forum at the top right... it will take you right there.

5. kcgsc

kcgsc Chiefs Enthusiast Extraordinaire

SF!...from THERE...to...HERE. lol!

6. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zackman)</div><div class='quotemain'>LOL! That's a great idea Dawk! "The Barber Shop" Awesome!
    </div>

A place to talk politics & call it the Barbershop? Brilliant!