Zendon Hamiltons contract situation update?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Midnight Green, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Hey my cable has been off a while now so I havent been able to watch comcast sports net so does anyone have an update on weather the sixers plan to resign hamilton. He performed well for them last season. Once had a break thropugh offensive game for them. He has good character and would be a good guy to keep on the team are they still considering resigning him?

2. lazygun

lazygun JBB JustBBall Member

right now they have 3 big man that are expexted to be in the active roster next year. thats dalembert, m. jackson and skinner(kt probably will switch to sf, dc likely buyed out). if they don't sign any other fa's, he has a chance to be resigned(or mcaskill), i guess.

3. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

Id like to see zen stay he went out every night and gave it his 120%. He played with heart even though he may not be the best player. I would like for him to stay.

4. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

Yeah I'd like to see hi stay,he is a good hustle player and I like that the only thing is we better not over pay him.

5. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">right now they have 3 big man that are expexted to be in the active roster next year. thats dalembert, m. jackson and skinner(kt probably will switch to sf, dc likely buyed out). if they don't sign any other fa's, he has a chance to be resigned(or mcaskill), i guess.</div>

Kenny Thomas SF? Thomas lacks mobility to be play the SF, and O'Brien knows that Thomas can hit a shot over 19 FT, while he is looking for players who could shoot the ball from beyond the arc. So I highly doubt you'll see Thomas playing the 3.After all he had a great season playing the PF anyways. He averaged a double-double so playing the PF is clearly the right position for him.

As for Zendon Hamilton contract, from my knowledge he doesn?t even have a contract. He was signed to a 10-day contract, but since Marc Jackson never recovered from his injury Billy King was forced to sign him for the remainder of the season. Right now he?s a FA, but I doubt they?ll sign him. But if they do I wouldn?t mind. Just don't sign McCaskill, I'd rather have Derrick Coleman back.

6. subrock

subrock JBB JustBBall Member

If he doesn't sign with the sixers, I hope he signs with another team. He really played well last season, I think he had a couple +10 point games and I always loved it when he would be like "Oh yeah E!" when eric snow made a good play. He gives 200% every time, the dude desereves to be in the NBA. (I believe he was playing in the Canadian basketball league before he came to philly?)

7. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting subrock:</div><div class="quote_post">If he doesn't sign with the sixers, I hope he signs with another team. He really played well last season, I think he had a couple +10 point games and I always loved it when he would be like "Oh yeah E!" when eric snow made a good play. He gives 200% every time, the dude desereves to be in the NBA. (I believe he was playing in the Canadian basketball league before he came to philly?)</div>
    No I thought he was the mvp of the nbdl before he was signed by the sixers. I may be wrong though. I am pretty certain of the fact he was an mvp of his ex league though.