Zinedin Zidane my super star

Discussion in 'Football Discussion' started by roselee_a, Sep 1, 2007.

1. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (M Two One)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Yeah, among others bro, want to know the others I support? BTW, Lazio are playing against Empoli this Saturday on FSC.</p>

How about you? What clubs or club do you support?</p>

</div></p>

Then you must know about Behrami. [​IMG] (i'm from kosovo by the way)</p>

My favorite team is Man Utd and then from there bayern, lazio, realmadrid, marseille (cause of cani) and revolution here in the US.</p>

Most people from my country root for Milan though because of the red and black colors that they have. (just like our flag haha)</p>

</p>

2. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    Of course I know Valon Behrami, young Swiss International. He's still quite promising! So you were born in Kosovo?</p>

Other clubs I support are Osasuna (been to the area, love it), Karlsruher SC (family reasons), Lille OSC, US Lecceand Club Brugge are tops. I enjoyed Club d'Escaldes from Andorra when I went there a few years ago and seen a match, but it is impossible to support an Andorran club from the US. lol.</p>

3. CelticKing

Of course I know Valon Behrami, young Swiss International. He's still quite promising! So you were born in Kosovo?</p>

Other clubs I support are Osasuna (been to the area, love it), Karlsruher SC (family reasons), Lille OSC, US Lecce and Club Brugge are tops. I enjoyed Club d'Escaldes from Andorra when I went there a few years ago and seen a match, but it is impossible to support an Andorran club from the US. lol.</p></div>

Yea I was born there, moved here in 99.</p>

Also I've started to follow 1860 Munich, which play in second league. My aunt is married to a german who is a big fan of them, goes to all the games lol. For the last new year we were there on vacation, he gave us jerseys and other stuff from the team. haha (I wish they were on the top league) </p>

4. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    That's cool bro. I support Karlsruher SC because my family came from there, I was the first born in the US. My mother's uncle used to financially support VfB Stuttgart back in the 60's and 70's and even had one of the players married to a Spanish woman. I never met the guy, but apparently I shouldn't as I've been told and if I do, he's 92 and I'd have to act fast on that if you catch my drift.

5. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

BTW, shouldn't we take this to PM or another thread?</p></div>

Threads are allowed to veer off course. Sometimes the best conversations happen because of tangents. </p>

6. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    That's true, butI figured that may not be allowed here. [​IMG]</p>

7. CelticKing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (M Two One)</div><div class='quotemain'>That's cool bro. I support Karlsruher SC because my family came from there, I was the first born in the US. My mother's uncle used to financially support VfB Stuttgart back in the 60's and 70's and even had one of the players married to a Spanish woman. I never met the guy, but apparently I shouldn't as I've been told and if I do, he's 92 and I'd have to act fast on that if you catch my drift.</div></p>

Yea lol. Do you visit there often? (Karlsruhe)</p>

</p>

8. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    Sadly, I haven't been there my entire life yet. [​IMG]</p>

</p>

I've been to France, Belgium, Spain and other countries, but for some reason I keep missing out on my family's home country.</p>

</p>

</p>

However, my fianc&eacute;e and I plan to go there when we visit Strasbourg since Karlsruhe is only a 55 minutes drive away.</p>

9. CelticKing

Sadly, I haven't been there my entire life yet. [​IMG]</p>

I've been to France, Belgium, Spain and other countries, but for some reason I keep missing out on my family's home country.</p>

However, my fianc&eacute;e and I plan to go there when we visit Strasbourg since Karlsruhe is only a 55 minutes drive away.</p>

</div></p>

Yea bro, go there. Germany is beautiful. We try and go there every year, usually its for christmas/newyear holidays. It's a good thing I have family all over germany, as I get to visit all parts of it, which is nice.</p>

Switzerland is next. (have family there as well) </p>

Germany is where I'd want to retire though (in another 40 years haha). </p>

</p>

10. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    Yeah I will definitely be visiting Germany sometime soon. That's great you and your family get there so often. You ever been to southern France?

11. CelticKing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (M Two One)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah I will definitely be visiting Germany sometime soon. That's great you and your family get there so often. You ever been to southern France?</div></p>

No I have not. I've been to Austria though. </p>

</p>