CJ with Dame sidelined

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Zach Collins Enthusiast, Feb 24, 2020.

1. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    You been peeking through the shower curtain? :bgrin:

Jade Falcon and SlyPokerDog like this.
  2. Terry Stotts

Terry Stotts Verified

HUrDuHDUR. UsInG 100-PoSSesSsionS IsN'T DeCEpTIve AT AlL! DerPaDerP! BUt iT helPs PRoVE mY OpINiON.

Wanna just sweep aside the context of how my system creates the least amount of assists in the entire league? Yeah, thats not at all relevant to the discussion. The difference between us and #29 (1.5 APG) is greater than the difference between CJ's APG and the average APG for the #2 play-maker on each team (.9 APG).

So a bunch of really good players have similar or better assist numbers than CJ? Do go on!

Also that list is largely made up of names I already mentioned, so cool? Also that list includes a lot of teams #1 play-makers where I was comparing #2 play-makers. So cool?

Also, have fun convincing anybody that we'd be better with Satoranksy, Okobo, Wright, White.

And what exactly does it reveal? That Eric is a much better coach than me? Well dUUUUUUUhhhhhhUUuuuuh!
    Or is it that Neil is so stupid for not trading CJ for Bam? I honestly don't know what you're getting at because I'm Terry Stotts and I'm a huge moron.

3. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Just to piss you off.

Well, you have NO balls because you're a DOG, and NEUTERED.

How do you like that, huh?

:ghoti:

Oh, and until we get rid of Terry Stotts, it's all irrelevant. He is not going to force CJ to pass or be anything more than what he is. Otherwise, he would have done it already.

4. Hey

Hey Active Member

CJ would look really good in Philly.

I'd be happy with any of their big four players coming back in exchange (Embiid, Simmons, more realistically, Horford or Tobias)