OT Goodbye to a Bad Nightmare

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Lanny, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    That's ridiculous. "It's just like the flu" was already a meme when you said it. And don't act like that was somehow totally misrepresenting you because you (like "everyone else") just didn't yet realize it was serious. You spent months acting like it was an exaggeration by deranged liberals. You even posted a defiant picture of yourself going to a tightly-packed bar in the summer, with no mask on. You never took it seriously, starting from then. Drop the silly aggrieved victim act.

See above. The reason very few people here take you seriously is you never have a point deeper than "liberals are the worst, I hate them."

My point is that you say silly things things you know nothing about. I bet you're still insisting to everyone you know that Biden is suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's, and is being physically puppeteered around by his DNC overlords.

Thanks, I was on the ball, using the magic of common sense and actually reading what experts were saying, rather than tossing off dumb one-liners about waking me up when it actually kills more people than a flu and how Biden is functionally dead but being animated by dark DNC magic.

Propagandist and GoBlazersGo like this.
  2. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    "Pattonizing"?

3. andalusian

andalusian Season - Restarted

[​IMG]

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  4. jonnyboy

jonnyboy Well-Known Member

Damn, either I was really drunk or this never happened. I’m leaning towards the latter, but not ruling out the former. Could you verify this?

I don’t generally drunk post on here.

I’ve only ever posted one picture of myself on here that I can recall, and it was completely unrelated to COVID or anything political. I think you might be full of crap (again).

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  5. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

I'll need the name of the bar so I can call them.

6. ABM

ABM Happily Married In Music City, USA!

Commercial Real Estate
    Sorry, it was a play on generals...or generalizing.

7. Minstrel

User Interface Designer
    How am I supposed to find a random post based on a picture (not text) in a thread of tens of thousands of posts?

Sure, buddy. When I have been "full of crap" as you seem to think this is multiple-time occasion? Not based on you agreeing or disagreeing with me, but making something up?

Honestly, it doesn't really matter whether you believe me or not, though. You spent months acting like the coronavirus was no big deal and the only thing worth taking seriously was the economic damage of closing things down. The picture itself is hardly the point--that was just the most obvious flashbulb moment to me of you not taking it seriously.

8. Stevenson

Stevenson Old School

Writer
    Thanks for the thoughtful response.

Of course Trump is not responsible for total Covid death in the U.S., but certainly it is higher due to his inaction/hiding the ball/downplaying it.

jonnyboy likes this.
  9. jonnyboy

You completely invented a detailed story about me, that never happened, as some sort of evidence against me. In front of an entire forum of people. Seriously, what the fuck is your deal? Don’t bug me anymore.

10. Minstrel

User Interface Designer
    Considering you weren't sure whether the picture actually existed, it obviously happened. You weren't even disputing that you went to a crowded bar, you were just asking "Did I really post a picture? I don't usually, can you show me?" So now that you realize you probably don't actually have to confront the picture, you suddenly become aggressive about it. Transparent and ridiculous.

Haakzilla likes this.
  11. Propagandist

Propagandist Well-Known Member

I've had this happen, when someone summarizes you and it's so spot on, you get all defensive. It sucks. I'm sorry.

12. Haakzilla

Haakzilla Well-Known Member

SEOWebDesignLLC.com
    How Oregon just proved Donald Trump isn't going anywhere

On Monday night, the Oregon Republican Party issued a formal condemnation of the 10 House Republicans who voted in favor of impeaching President Donald Trump for his role in inciting the violent insurrection at the US Capitol on January 6.

Here's a sampling of actual lines from the Oregon GOP's, uh, proclamation.

* Whereas history tells us that after George Washington appointed Major General Benedict Arnold to command West Point, Arnold conspired to surrender the fort to the British."

* "Whereas the ten Republican House members, by voting to impeach President Trump, repeated history by conspiring to surrender our nation to Leftist forces seeking to establish a dictatorship void of all cherished freedoms and liberties."

* "Whereas there is growing evidence that the violence at the Capitol was a 'false flag' operation designed to discredit President Trump, his supporters, and all conservative Republicans; this provided the sham motivation to impeach President Trump in order to advance the Democrat goal of seizing total power, in a frightening parallel to the February 1933 burning of the German Reichstag."

FULL ARTICLE >> https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/oregon-republican-party-censure-donald-trump/index.html
    _______

...what in the fuck?! Really Oregon GOP?! Aye :sigh:

13. jonnyboy

He said I posted a defiant picture of myself drinking at a crowded bar without a mask on. It is completely untrue. He just either made it up or is confusing me with another person on here.

I love how you guys twist yourselves into pretzels trying do defend something indefensible.

14. jonnyboy

You literally made up a complete lie about me and are shameless enough to smugly claim I’m the one who’s wrong. It’s actually pretty insane. Borderline narcissistic behavior. Aren’t you a mod? Why are you pretending you can’t look up a picture I posted?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  15. Minstrel

User Interface Designer
    And how do I search for a picture? Tell me how and I will. Text is easy.

I'm not "smugly" claiming anything, I know you posted it. I'm just noting that before you realized that I probably can't find the picture you were unsure if it happened, and then when you realized I couldn't, you suddenly went hard on "You god damn liar." If it had never happened, you wouldn't have been originally saying "I don't remember posting that picture, can you show it to me?"

16. Propagandist

Propagandist Well-Known Member

Whoopdeedoo. Take the picture thing as a metaphor then...everything else still tracks.

The point is, I think, is this pseudonihilist position is a perturbing cop-out. By just assuming a teenage-angst, counter position to EVERYTHING, you essential offer nothing thoughtful. In fact, you somehow negate meaning, with a who-cares shrug, that shifts only when it is time to be a victim. This seems to be your thing.

Take your flu comment, for example. Sure, it was said early on, but it perfectly summarizes your takes. Just say whateverthefuck you want, whenever you want, then act like there should be no consequences. Over 2 million people have died worldwide (and I'm sure there's something to minimize or call those numbers into question, blah blah blah), but maybe, just maybe a "Geez, I was wrong" should happen, at the very least inside your head, and perhaps a conscious effort not to speak troll so much in the future.

GoBlazersGo and RR7 like this.
  17. jonnyboy

Search>More>Search media>keyword/member

Look it up, see what you find.

Can I have your job now, mod?

18. Minstrel

User Interface Designer
    I'm afraid not. Search results don't go back that far. You can see that by choosing "everything" for jonnyboy and it only goes back to October.

19. Haakzilla

Haakzilla Well-Known Member

SEOWebDesignLLC.com
    SlyPokerDog likes this.
  20. calvin natt

calvin natt Confeve

THE HCP and Haakzilla like this.