WWE PPV/Raw/SD!/ECW(watch here)

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by iFR3SHi, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

Re: WWE PPV/Raw/SD!/ECW(watch here)

Gangrel has let himself go. Plus he blew his chance last year at another run in the newly formed ECW. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>But they are apart of TNA. TNA are full of people that hate Vince or dont want to wrestle in the WWE. Scott Steiner, Tomko(if you remember him), Christian, the Dudleyz, Sting, Nash, and more all left.</div>I don't think that's true, the hate part. They are filled with some WCW talent(the product comes off WCW), talent WWE let go, WWE talent looking for a part time gig and not the full time schedule WWE requires(which fits Christian), and ROH talent. I don't see anyone who left on bad terms with the WWE. Unless WWE is still upset with how Angle's departure played out. Oh and possibly Rhino.But Yeah, I think besides Christian, WWE was better off parting ways with the other wrestlers, including Angle who should have took a break from wrestling. Dudleyz are stale, Rhino wrote his own red slip out of WWE, Steiner is terrible, Tomko is a jobber, Raven let himself go, so on and so forth.

2. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

Smh, I use to think Edge and Christian were really brothers...

3. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

Man, it would be sweet if A.J Styles and Christopher Daniels came to the WWE. I love all there flips and stuff.And I wouldn't mind having Road Dogg Jesse James coming back to the WWE.

4. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

I'd like to see one more run at the nwo with scott hall,kevin nash, possibly HHH, and shawn michaels added to the mix and maybe they could add in some young guys. probably wont happen since Nash and Ramone are old now though but they are legends.

5. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Man, it would be sweet if A.J Styles and Christopher Daniels came to the WWE. I love all there flips and stuff.</div>Those would moves would likely be banned in the E. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I'd like to see one more run at the nwo with scott hall,kevin nash, possibly HHH, and shawn michaels added to the mix and maybe they could add in some young guys.</div>That last run in WWE with the NWO was bad(two if you count when HBK/Show/Booka were in it for a short period). I'll pass.

6. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

7. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Jul 12 2007, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Those would moves would likely be banned in the E. That last run in WWE with the NWO was bad(two if you count when HBK/Show/Booka were in it for a short period). I'll pass.</div>When was the last time they had NWO? do you mean when they had hogan,nash, and hall? You do know stevie ray(bookers brother) and the giant were in the original nwo dont you? but when were they in the new nwo?

8. primetime

9. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dsounG @ Jul 12 2007, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...-wrestlemania/1One of the best matches ever. Rock and Austin ftw. Best wrestlers ever.</div>Funny I watched that last night. Prob the last time we will see them in the same ring actually performing. [​IMG]

10. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

11. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>When was the last time they had NWO? do you mean when they had hogan,nash, and hall? You do know stevie ray(bookers brother) and the giant were in the original nwo dont you? but when were they in the new nwo?</div>I don't remember the exact date, but it was probably 03 or 04'. WWE brought in Hogan, Nash, Hall to do a NWO reunion, which led up to the Hogan/Rock match. And they kept it going I believe afterwards with guys like HBK, Show, and Booka being part of the group in a joking manner really. Because I remember HBK putting on his NWO shirt for one Raw and that same Raw, he left them after superkicking Show and Booka. It doesn't really count but it's just WWE's way of taking something another promotion had success with and running into the ground(cough ECW cough).And on the Stevie Ray and Giant question, WCW practically put everyone in NWO at some point in time. That's how much of a joke it became and how much WCW put their bread and butter in it for a long ass time.

12. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>And on the Stevie Ray and Giant question, WCW practically put everyone in NWO at some point in time. That's how much of a joke it became and how much WCW put their bread and butter in it for a long ass time.</div>Right. They made the Wolfpac just so they could add more people and to go over with fans. + merchandise

13. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

Does anyone have the 2001 Survivor Series by any chance? I wanna see the matches between the Alliance and the WWF.

14. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Does anyone have the 2001 Survivor Series by any chance? I wanna see the matches between the Alliance and the WWF.</div>WHY!!

15. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

16. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dsounG @ Jul 12 2007, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Does anyone have the 2001 Survivor Series by any chance? I wanna see the matches between the Alliance and the WWF.</div>Wasnt that Invasion?

17. primetime

No one has dielsel vs undertaker in a casket match?

18. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iFR3SHi @ Jul 12 2007, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wasnt that Invasion?</div> I don't think so, I think the Alliance was another group led by Shane or something but you might be right, I actually don't even remember right now.

19. DTP

DTP BBW Elite Member

Actually yeah your right, it was Invasion.

20. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

Wasnt itAlliance-Stone ColdBooker TDDPRhynoShaneWWF-RockY2JKaneUndertakerBig Show