Nets' Forum Roll Call

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by ZAE, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Z&AElig;)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcom abord peg!</div></p>

thanks Z&AElig;. great to be here, and great to see all the good posters on this board. </p>

</div></p>

</p>

and ghoti. </p>

2. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

lol</p>

</p>

its really good to see the cream of the crop over here. </p>

and Petey I had to make this my avatar after seeing it on the nets website. It's just too goofy</p>

</p>

I mean who the hell makes that face in the middle of a basketball game!? I like this guy already</p>

3. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'><div>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? utica
    2. Favorite Current Nets player? hassan adams. no wait...sean williams. and jason kidd. </span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">3. Favorite Former Nets player? derrick coleman, sherman douglas, and </span></span>Dwayne "Pearl" Washington</p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">4. Do you go to games, and how many? once a year
    5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Since Kidd joined the team
    6. How did you become a Nets' fan? jason kidd.
    7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? not really. sonics, but that's only because shawn kemp is awesome.</span></span></p>

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">8. Other sports you enjoy? baseball's okay, and football's good to play
    9. What other sporting teams do you root for? ATL braves, SYRACUSE ORANGE!!!
    </span></span>10. What do you do for a living? computer science student/baller
    11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? MVCC/going somewhere else not in utica.
    12. What grade are you in? sophmore
    <span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? already...i'm startin to like this site . and i'm a major syracuse homer, i root for any syracuse player in the nba. </span></span></p></div></div>

4. ToddMacCulloch11

ToddMacCulloch11 Who me?

5. zєяσ

zєяσ Truth is beautiful

Only the elite are allowed to post here! Welcome guys!

6. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L)</div><div class='quotemain'>Only the elite are allowed to post here! Welcome guys!</div></p>

</p>

plus ghoti.</p>

7. zєяσ

zєяσ Truth is beautiful

^and petey

8. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L)</div><div class='quotemain'>Only the elite are allowed to post here! Welcome guys!</div>wow....i'm elite? wtf?

9. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L)</div><div class='quotemain'> Only the elite are allowed to post here! Welcome guys!</div>wow....i'm elite? wtf?
    </div></p>

Well, we need somebody around here to make us feel better about ourselves </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

and that is why ghoti is here</p>

10. pegs

pegs My future wife.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cpawfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (peg182)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L)</div><div class='quotemain'> Only the elite are allowed to post here! Welcome guys!</div>wow....i'm elite? wtf?
    </div></p>

Well, we need somebody around here to make us feel better about ourselves </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

and that is why ghoti is here </p>

</div>
    haha yea, awesome. </p>

i've come to a conclusion that we need new smileys...these ones are pretty weak</p>

11. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

#1_War_Poet_ForLife The Baker of Cakes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L)</div><div class='quotemain'>^and petey</div>And me!

12. Dumpy

Dumpy Yi-ha!!

<div><>First off, I say Regan should start an OT thread just to post some of his artwork.<><span class="main"><span class="spacing"> </span></span></div> <div></div> <div><><span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? Near Clearwater, Florida 2. Favorite Current Nets player? Hassan Ad--oh, fuck. Cliff Ro--DAMMIT!!! How about Josh Boone. </span></span></div> <div><><span class="main"><span class="spacing">3. Favorite Former Nets player? Once gone, they are forgotten. </span></span></div> <div>4. Do you go to games, and how many? Went to a game about five years ago.</div> <div>5. How long have you been a Nets' fan?Followed them very casually since early '90s, but really became a fan when Kenyon was drafted. I figured, if you are going to start to be a fan of a team, why not start when they have the #1 pick?</div> <div>6. How did you become a Nets' fan? I stood on my roof and announced it to the neighborhood.</div> <div><span class="main"><span class="spacing">7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Who has the time?</span></span></div> <div>8. Other sports you enjoy? Duck Duck Goose</div> <div>9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Was a Mets fan growing up, but right now I don't really root for any other teams, although the Devil Rays could use supporters.</div> <div><span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span>10. What do you do for a living? Father of two. </div> <div>11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Got my undergrad degree from the University of Rochester; received graduate degrees from Carnegie-Mellon University and Pitt. Notice I didn't say "earned."</div> <div>12. What grade are you in? N/A<span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span></div> <div><span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? I have orange hair. </span></span>And curly. Well, frizzy, actually. Frizzy sort of thing. An eye patch. Broken nose. Very few teeth. Two, I would say the most. And a scar on my cheek in the shape... of a banana. Both cheeks, in fact. They sort of meet in the middle. <span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span></div>

13. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dumpy)</div><div class='quotemain'><div> <>First off, I say Regan should start an OT thread just to post some of his artwork. <><span class="main"><span class="spacing"> </span></span></div> <div> </div><div><span class="main"><span class="spacing"></span></span></div>

</div>
    </p>

COSIGN. Make him do it or ban him [​IMG] quality stuff</p>

14. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

#1_War_Poet_ForLife The Baker of Cakes

Hello Dumpy, nice to meet you for the first time in life.

15. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mynetsforlife)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hello Dumpy, nice to meet you for the first time in life.</div></p>

Oh, hey Jarkid</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

GrandKenyon6 I saw you in the general forum, say Hi!</p>

16. lukewarmplay

lukewarmplay Hired Goons

<span class="main"><span class="spacing">1. Location? NY, NY2. Favorite Current Nets player? RJ, Krstic, Boki3. Favorite Former Nets player? Kenyon, Sam Cassell,Alonzo, Dikembe, Todd4. Do you go to games, and how many? Not too many- average 1 or 2 per year.5. How long have you been a Nets' fan? Was always a casual fan, started being more interested in 96-97.6. How did you become a Nets' fan? I like to root for underdogs.7. Other teams in the NBA you root for? I like Toronto, Boston, Milwaukee, Denver, Golden State, Dallas, Phoenix, San Antonio, Memphis- but I can't watch their games unless they play the Nets, it gets boring.8. Other sports you enjoy? Maybe some football. 9. What other sporting teams do you root for? Jets</span></span>10. What do you do for a living? I wish.11. If you are in or went to college where do/did you go? Brown12. What grade are you in? I'm in my 2nd post-bac program, because I can't fucking leave school.<span class="main"><span class="spacing">13. Anything else you care to share? My roommate wants to know if it's okay if she brings over her women's club water polo team. This is not going to be a conflict.</span></span>

17. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

Welcome AirFly!

18. reganomics813

reganomics813 Get ready for typos!

Hey Dumpy good to see ya on here. I'll def post some when I get some free time. Haha GM's pretty much making sure I do it at this point. I just got here, I don't wanna be banned already. </p>

</p>

Thanks and welcome to everybody I missed.</p>

19. Dumpy

Dumpy Yi-ha!!

Hi everyone!</p>

</p>

Luke, Mrs. Dumpy went to Brown, and she's still in school. Maybe there's some correlation there. She claims to have been in a class with Lisa Loeb. </p>

20. ly_yng

ly_yng Active Member

Robot Mailman
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dumpy)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Hi everyone!</p>

</p>

Luke, Mrs. Dumpy went to Brown, and she's still in school. Maybe there's some correlation there. She claims to have been in a class with Lisa Loeb. </p>

</div> </p>

Brown, eh? Must have been "Intermediate Underwater Basket Weaving", or maybe "The Simpsons and the Holocaust: What Can One Tell Us About the Other?". </p>