Ohio State-Florida

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ASUFan22, Jan 8, 2007.

1. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

I bet 1 million of my reputation points at another forum on OSU... :brickwall:

2. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

I haven't even been watching most of this because Florida is kicking their asses. I've been watching RAW. Rosie O'Donnell vs Donald Trump was more intertaining.

3. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

:HAHAHA: I am loving this. :HAHAHA: At Michigan fans. Good job by Florida in the first half.

4. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Why would ESPN (Australian broadcast schedule) put on a college basketball game over this ?... It's Stupid!! .. espn can suck my dick right now.

5. wade2shaq93

wade2shaq93 BBW Elite Member

Florida has been playiong great all first half. They have had great coverage on the recievers and have rushed Troy Smith well too. Chris Leak has been close to perfect and the kicker who was 4 of 13 the whole season (I think) made 2 fourty yarders. OSU is still in this though and I expect them to have a much better second half, Meyer has to keep their energy up in the locker room and they have to play with the same intensity they have been playing with.

6. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

I dont think anybody would have expected this start by Flordia. Up by 20 at half to a team who was considered far superior. I am just dumbfounded right now.....I dont think a team even as good as OSU can come back from this kind of defecit. I am going to be interested to see....

7. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

If your ESPN was showing it, it'd be on ESPN for us too. Thats why you can't see it, because it's on Fox.

8. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

The lose of Teddy Ginn, really meant the O was done for.He is our Key player and once he went down, so did our O.

9. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

Wow like I said I haven't been watching it all. Ted Ginn got hurt?!

10. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rodenbo @ Jan 8 2007, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow like I said I haven't been watching it all. Ted Ginn got hurt?!</div>Yeah, that is a main part why this team couldn't score.

11. ASUFan22

And the excuses begin...so Ohio State was just a one man team then? They are a 7 point a game team with no defense whatsoever without your boy Ginn? [​IMG] Florida is the better team and they have proved it.

12. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cavsrules @ Jan 8 2007, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, that is a main part why this team couldn't score.</div>HAHA, then RAW was definately more entertaining than this game. Ginn is the only player I like on OSU.

13. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

Well 2 things've been proved: Florida should be in that game, and Michigan's overrated.

14. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

Im pretty sure that Michigan was proven overrated after their loss to USC....

15. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ginger Jesus @ Jan 8 2007, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well 2 things've been proved: Florida should be in that game, and Michigan's overrated.</div>I think Michigan was a good team, but Florida showed they were/are better than Michigan. Hell, maybe it shoulda been Florida and USC in the national championship game.

16. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ Jan 8 2007, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And the excuses begin...so Ohio State was just a one man team then? They are a 7 point a game team with no defense whatsoever without your boy Ginn? [​IMG] Florida is the better team and they have proved it.</div>Also, Ginn would have made little difference. Ohio State isn't losing because their receivers are underperforming, it's because Florida's SEC defense give OSU's Heisman winning QB 2 seconds to throw the ball, if your line doesn't protect you then Chad Johnson wouldn't have made the difference. Troy Smith can't even pass it today.

17. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 8 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Im pretty sure that Michigan was proven overrated after their loss to USC....</div>This was just more proof, there are still Michigan fans who thought that USC just played an unbelievable game and Michigan should still be #2 if OSU won. [​IMG]

18. Rodenbo

Rodenbo BBW Elite Member

Screw all these teams. Florida will finish this off and be #1 next year. Take that Ohio State.

19. ASUFan22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ballerman2112 @ Jan 8 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Im pretty sure that Michigan was proven overrated after their loss to USC....</div>This was just more proof, there are still Michigan fans who thought that USC just played an unbelievable game and Michigan should still be #2 if OSU won. [​IMG]

20. ASUFan22