OT Mods, Biases, and Sects Oh My!

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by Orion Bailey, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

@SlyPokerDog you wanna set this guy straight or do i need to go through history Nd quote some posts proving to this giyvotherwise???

im tired of having false accusation tossed at me.
    Im done with it. Im in defensive mode because too many accusations as fucking false.

Wrote a letter to a members employee...false. Not even a shred of truth to it.

do nothing but complain about mods... false. Not even remotely close to the truth...

Wtf is wrong with people who cant be fair and accurate with their judgments??

Cup and a coupe others have been free to run around the forum poking jabs being careful to not break the rules, but trying actively to create conflict. But if someone responds. They are the issue.

How do most of you not see the root of the problem around here?
    A few people find it fun to do nothing but try to provoke. But instead of targeting the provokers. People pig pile on the ones with reactions....

What in the literal fuck????

2. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

These are al initial posts of some threads i've started over the last year. Just did a history and picked some from the first couple pages. The info is there for yo to view as well....

fucking biased false accusations.........

3. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Here are a bunch of OP form threads I started when I first joined. Yeah man . Nothing but complaining right???????

Yeah, my feeling of being unfairly prosecuted by the majority here is legit.

Facts are in the history.

I wont even quote all the threads where I gave away tickets to forum members too. Lots of complaining about the mods there too huh?

4. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Yep. Those who are told to place nicer and cant handle it have thin skin. Those who are called out for being rude cant handle it. thin skin.

Those who are treated the same as they treat others cant handle it. Thin skin.

5. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Oh here is a thread I started giving compliments to a person who has done nothing but try to push my buttons from the moment we first had interactions here.

that's some thin skinned posting right there.....

Nonstop complaining.....

Below is a comment I made in a DM just early this morning or last night to a couple people I have ongoing conversations with and my thought on the mods:

I'm done now. You all can continue to pile up on me with your biased, but above pretty much proves i'm not here for trouble.....I just don't let trouble slide when it wants to stand in my way... including around here.....

I came here with the best of intentions, a positive outset and genuinely respectful behavior. I was quickly educated on how being rude is the cool thing around here. But then when I joined the rude club.. I get labeled as the outcast who caused all the problems..

Fucking insanity. I have gone out of my way and apologized to people even when I didn't think it was really deserved, just to try to end conflicts and take the high road to have NEVER been met half way on that road and to continue to be labeled as the troublemaker.

The amount of pig piling compared to the lack of support and defense of this is quite astonishing and eye opening.........

6. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Yeah, you all can keep piling on me for not eating the continual shit that a few people try to feed me on a daily basis. They aren't the problem, its me.

SMH........

7. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

OB, Ive always enjoyed reading your comments and have seen how you've tried to be respectful and apologetic when you thought it necessary.
    I think all of us have been frustrated at times with feedback on particular subjects and it's truly sport in here, for someone to get the last word or jab.
    I think we all just need to give each other some respect and be more quick to listen and slow to speak on everything, especially political stuff.
    Hang in there!

8. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

This world needs more peacemakers!
    My religious grandmother used to say, Blessed are the peacemakers, they will inherit the kingdom of god. And there many non religious people that are peacemakers!

9. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    I doubt people are often drunk-posting. I was just saying that, unless you're driving or something, I wasn't putting any judgment on the activity.

10. RR7

RR7 Well-Known Member

I'm fairly positive papag often was. He was an ass during the day, but you can see a way more combative shift after like 7pm.

11. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    Wouldn't surprise me, PapaG was often the exception to every social rule.

RR7 likes this.
  12. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Enough

13. wizenheimer

wizenheimer Well-Known Member

before anybody ridicules barfo for over-reaction, keep in mind that for him, an ingrown toenail is significant

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  14. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Again, there is no bias. No one is allowed anymore leeway than anyone else. There are no cliques.

Do you not think that us Mods are not completely tired of posters attacking each other rather than having conversations. And that happens from both sides. And both sides get told off for it by the mods, and their posts get removed.

OT gets very heated because of politics. I wish some posters could focus more on conversation. It is too much trying to prove each other wrong, or throwing political wins in people's faces, laughing at people getting angry because their beliefs are challenged, playing the game.

I am a moderate Democrat. I am very passionate about my political beliefs. I enjoy arguing politics. I also enjoy having conversation, and that takes listening. I have been doing more of that. I have been reaching across the aisle, trying to have those conversations. I have found agreeance.

More people need to do that more here

Yeah, I won't ever like Trump, but I can come to understand opposing views and perceptions.

Propagandist and Hoopguru like this.
  15. wizenheimer

wizenheimer Well-Known Member

I'm not going to pretend to know the flow chart of your dissatisfaction. You obviously feel justified, and maybe you have some valid gripes...that I don't know

however, you and bodym used a post of mine to, in part, justify this thread, so I'm not going to stand on the sideline. You and I had a constructive discussion immediately after that post of mine; and frankly, that post was mild compared to a lot of posts in this forum, and it dealt with generalities a lot more than specifics. And after that post, and in this thread, I haven't seen anybody dispute the accuracy of what I said....just bitch about the tone which of course is completely subjective

anyway, you guys volunteered me as an example, that's why I'm in this thread. I don't moderate this forum but I do try to moderate my reactions to posts I don't agree with. I actually try and see the other side, although at times the descent is too extreme....yes, that's a joke

THE HCP and yankeesince59 like this.
  16. ehizzy3

ehizzy3 RIP mgb

A hit dog hollers:mook:

17. Hobbesarable

Hobbesarable Cartoon Character

@Hoopguru @Orion Bailey , I think both of you are excellent posters. Respectfully willing to listen and offering an opinion.

Additionally, I've never had an issue or argument that got out of hand with Bodyman. I truly enjoyed all of our conversations.

In our interactions neither one of you required the last word or jab. We are able to communicate effectively and enjoy it as adults should.

We have conversations that can go deeper than we intended while exploring areas we didn't think of and reassess our beliefs and/or thoughts. That's about the best thing we can achieve here.

To you guys, thanks!

:cheers:

18. UncleCliffy'sDaddy

UncleCliffy'sDaddy We're all Bozos on this bus.

The way things have gone for me in the past 6 months, I’ve become more of a “bless the pacemakers” kind of guy........

19. RR7

RR7 Well-Known Member

Bless the cheesemakers? I assume you mean any manufacturer of dairy products.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  20. tlongII

tlongII Legendary Poster

Systems Analyst
    Actually there is. But I’m okay with that.

TorturedBlazerFan likes this.